CA AR10 help

DFM56

Hey, a friend of mine has a CA AR10 that he wants to upgrade, and I need to know a few things about it.

1) It's an extended version 2 unlike their SR25 line, so G&P STU gearsets, pistons, and tappet plates for 2r35 should work, correct?

2) what air nozzle should be used? The one on his is very wobbly, not sure if it's the nozzle or the tappet plate, but he wants to replace both. I know a prommy m4 nozzle didn't work in my SR25 which uses the same setup. (G&P tappet plate, stock cylinder head)

I couldn't find too much about these anywhere, anyone know anything about them?

• 8 months later...

im in the same boat as your buddy. My AR-10 has a bad air leak at the nozzle, and i cant seem for the life of me find out what air nozzle would fit. ive checked the compression at every point, and the only source for a leak that i found was the stock air nozzle.

i know it doesnt use a standard M4 nozzle, but i dont know if a SR25 nozzle would fit, because quite frankly ive never compared the two. all i need is to know what size air nozzle i should be looking for!

Archived