username change

does anyone know if the admins here would bother listening to a username change request?

the problem i have is:

1. some one else who plays at the same sites as me and chats in the same forums signed up at the same time as me with a nearly identical username. it gets confusing when we are both talking in the same thread.

2. players have started calling me sonic (which you'd understand if you met me) so its a pain being know by 3 different names.

if theres any chance the mods/admins would go out of their way to help me with this i'd like my username to be Sonic01

If your need is genuine because it's causing confusion in threads and in sales then you might be okay.

You could just use Sonic, it's not taken.

Alternatively people tend to get recognised easier for their avatar, especially if it's got boobs.

I already recognise you as "Sonic dude" though, so please don't photoshop some tits on there ;)