How to order directly from RA-Tech

swannie_2006

Hello,

RA-Tech are offering a few bits and bobs I'd like to buy. Hoiwever their "online order" system is a bit weird. The way I understand I am supposed to write them an e-mail stating what I want : parts, quantity, etc. Then they'll reply with quote and then we work out the whole thing.

I sent them an e-mail like 5 days ago but no reply whatsoever. I assume I did something wrong. Is there any special words you have to have in the subject to grab their attention ? Is there any kind of order template you have to follow in that e-mail that is unknown to me or did I just simply screw up something ?

I sent the email to their "for orders" email address.

Now I am totally confused and whatnot. Any help would be much appreciated on this subject :D

Thanks

email address I tend to use is the 'ra.ssh5915<at>msa<dot>hinet<dot>net' one

I try to keep it simple qty item number item description and price, stick something unique int he subject line that you can then use in the paypal message when its time to pay for the order (paypal message box character count is so restricted that it cant hold jack *suitcase*)

Dont know if they've been away for a few days? Certainly in and about this morning as I got an email from them about stuff that I'd pre-ordered

heres usual format I send mine, never had a problem.

subject line:

stock confirmation for a small order JSMITH-15-08

Hi erica

would like to place the following order so just emailing to confirm the items are in stock first

3x RA-A-G-GHK007 GHK M4 GBB Mag @$50 each $150

2x RAG-WA-bolt-022 Plastic nozzle with tool adjust NPAS set @$80 each $160

1x RAG-Wa-Bolt-009 WA#7 reduce feeding problem $10

3x RAG-Wa-front-sight-004 Hop up rubber @$7 each $21

3x RAG-WA-trigger-set-003 Steel sear @10 each $30

3x RAG-WA-bolt-007 Aluminium nozzle tip @$5 each $15

2x RAG-Wa-bolt-006 Plastic nozzle tip @$03 each $06

4x RAG-WA-trigger-set-005 RATech WA bolt stop @$15 each $60

total $452 dollars

if you can confirm I'll get payment sent via paypal using 'Small Order JSMITH-15-08' as the subject line (never enough room in paypal message to list the parts)

cheers

worst comes to worst bang them off another copy

I'm not sure what exact part you are after but redwolfairsoft.com has alot of the RA-tech stuff for sale. Shipping works out to be cheaper from them.

depends on what you're buying if its over 200 bucks RAT shipping is free, add to that if you're in the UK then last couple of times Ive tried to order from Redwolf the checkout system has decided that even just internal bits (trigger hammer locks etc) are actually a RIF and that the order has to be paid by direct bank transfer, no paypal.

As my banks all charge around 15 dollars for those, and nobody at redwolf bothered their *albartroth* replying as to wether I could use paypal as it wasnt a *frootcagio* RIF just some gubbins, I gave them a miss.

Archived