Identifying gear from Jurassic Park III

I was watching the Jurassic Park trilogy the other day, and out of curiosity I was trying to figure out what vests the mercs wore in the third movie. (Note, don't try to identify gear in a movie when other people are watching too :P)

From what I can tell, the first guy "Cooper" (the one with the bullpup Barret fifty cal,) is wearing ALICE gear, a machete in a brown leather sheath, and a flap holster I've never seen before.

pic

The next one, "Nash," is wearing some kind of tactical vest. At first I thought it might have been an Urban Assault Vest from Blackhawk, but because the images are a bit blurred I can't be sure.

pic

However, the last guy has me stumped. This one is worn by Michael Jeter's character "Udesky."

pic

It's obviously a chest rig. He carries an AUG briefly in the film, and he appeared to have several magazines on his harness. Note the USP in the holster and radio pouch. Anyone care to help?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
no i'm being SARCASTIC. people, please learn a gun's real name before you post. Not it's "callz of doodee 6 modurn warfure 2" name.

What the hell are you talking about? Please, think over what you'll type before you say it. So people actually understand what you're saying.

The OP was just stating the gun was a bullpup designed Barrett, and there are more variants then the M95 of it, so I'm sure he was just saying it to identify what he was carrying, rather then trying to identify the gun itself.

OT:

It seems as if the costume designers just went to the nearest Army/Navy Surplus store and bought some gear, so that's why it's probably hard to identify the gear.

The third pic does look a lot like the Blackhawk vests though.

no i'm being SARCASTIC. people, please learn a gun's real name before you post. Not it's "callz of doodee 6 modurn warfure 2" name.

Kinda sounds like youre just being a %@

Anyways, are you saying Udesky's vest looks like the Blackhawk vest? Ive looked around a bit and I cant find any clear pictures of him

Nevermind. I just realized he has a chest rig on, not a full vest. You can see the back of his shirt clearly if you look close enough.

Now I'm baffled.

At first it looked like he had one of these:

http://www.lapolicegear.com/blackhawk-omeg...w-eod-vest.html

http://www.lapolicegear.com/blomelvecrdr.html

Bleh.

Archived