RA-Tech Steel NPAS Complete BCG

Luis21

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my brand new RA-Tech NPAS BCG. It's the premium $260 version. The ultimate upgrade for any WA type GBBR.

You will not need to ever upgrade your BCG ever again! This thing is good to go.

I've had it for 5 days and I've only installed in an AGM M4 it to try it out. I've shot less than 100 rounds with the BCG. Also the horrible red O-ring has been replaced w/ a nice upgrade one. It will be lubed so you can drop it inside your M4 and start shooting right away.

FPS is fully adjustable. The higher the FPS the lower the recoil and the lower the FPS then the stronger the recoil. I'll tell you one thing though, even on a high FPS setting the recoil with this thing is amazing!

The bolt carrier is steel and the bolt/loading nozzle is aluminum.

Included:

-RA-Tech NPAS BCG w/ plastic nozzle

-Adjust key

-Stock AGM part #7

-9 extra O-rings

-3 C-clips(one installed)

DSC08225.jpg

DSC08226.jpg

DSC08227.jpg

DSC08228.jpg

Price:

$250 or Best Offer Shipped

The price is HIGHLY flexible, just don't offer too low. This part is of the highest quality, costs $260 from Taiwan.

Please PM me or email me at LG619_SD@Hotmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks for looking and God Bless,

-Luis

I may be interested, but can you go any lower? Selling it for $250 is ridiculous considering it's $260 with free shipping from RA-Tech brand new...

Sure man, no problem. I am taking offers too, just let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks,

-Luis

Archived