Seburo CX Exploder KIT for sale

So with school I have no time to do this.

Comes with everything you see and an unopened tube of Bondo!

I will include a word document which has the instructions for the completion of this project

***The PPK has a damaged safety** The lever cracked and broke off. The damaged safety would not effect the look of the finished kit though I would suggest not using it on the finished kit even if it was still whole(the kit requires it be cut anyways and there is a small area for the new safety to be affixed to). The gun still functions and includes an uninstalled guarder nozzle, a few different hammer springs, and a metal chamber/barrel and silencer.

The Kit includes a resin PPK if you just want a prop.

As you may notice, the resin kit has two sets for the frame. The black one has a curve to it so it can't be used however the white one looks good. IMO that is nice because if you wanted to make a removable magazine -so the grip is comfortable- I bet you could do it.

Closer pictures of the kit available

DSCN3125.jpg

DSCN3125.jpg

For everything $220 shipped.

If you don't want the Airsoft PPK or its parts, the kit(with extra frame and resin prop ppk) and bondo would be $130 shipped

PARTS

DSCN3107-2.jpg

1. KSC 1911 Magazine, Old system $17 shipped

2. KSC Glock Extended mags. Both hold gas with no leaks. $30 shipped each

More added later!

• 1 month later...

Archived