x2 maruzen M1100's, one on green w/ZEKE metal body

shmook

well, more shotguns for sale from me!

i have, for your consideration, a pair of maruzen M1100 shotguns.

both are the full length, composite stock, holding 7+1 shells.

before we go on, forget about what you have heard about them being rubbish, having no range, and always jamming. this is not true. they need to be kept an eye on with lube, but i go out with these as a primary all the time, and have held my own against AEG users.

ive even been known to use them in woodland...

as for jamming, look

and

first up, we have a completely stock version. i bought this for the zeke body it had on, and it was in a bit of a state. barrel mis-aligned, worn ejector etc...

so, i got a load of spare parts and fettled it up. filed down the mag tube for smoother feeding, replaced the bolt/extracter, and cleaned and re lubed everything.

it runs fine now, and ive only used 134a gas in it. it has skirmish marks, but nothing bad, just the usual.

pics

photo0264w.th.jpg

dsc02819.th.jpg

its a great CQB gun, and devastating in tight corridors and rooms. it doesnt meet the range of AEG's when in more open environments (woodland, large fields etc), but they werent built for long range, its a shotgun!

second,

we have an Airsoft Surgeon Redwolf custom M1100, which runs RELIABLY on green gas!

this is an option when you buy one from redwolf, you can choose to upgrade it to 400 fps (with 1 bb). done by Airsoft Surgeon, AKA Clarence Lei.

this is probably the ultimate maruzen M1100.

i got a zeke metal body for it too, along with trigger guard, and wider trigger. the trigger extension makes the pull a lot better, and easier to use, especially with gloves on.

range is 30 - 40 metres, with a hell of a spread with 10 bb's loaded. spread is around 6 feet at 10 metres, or 2ish feet with 3 or 4 bb's loaded.

its a proper beast, and puts a smile on your face!

it has a couple of slight skirmish marks, and the body has a couple of light scratches, but these add to the look!

its only had around 500 shells through it too, so almost like new.

old pic, without the metal kit

photo0296tb6.th.jpg

also, did i mention they were loud too?

put them in an open space, and they boom!

like this shorty on youtube,

i also have some accessories for sale.

i have 2 shell slings, in black. different makes.

guarder cheek pad, black, with velcro shell holder.

shell catcher, black, modded.

i have lined this with metal, so it holds its shape. as standard, they deform, and cause jams when ejecting. this one doesnt! not heavy either, you dont notice it on the gun.

stock shell holder, black.

this fastens around the buttstock, and holds 6 shells.

custom sling, black

this is a 2 point sling, with fastex buckles, so it can be unclipped, and the rear clipped into a loop, making it into a single point style. not the fastest of transformations, but its the one i use over the shell slings...

Blackhawk Industries shell bandolier, black

this holds 55 shells, but looks better when not completely filled, in my opinion! used, but very good condition.

shells

i have billions of these. ask me for a quantity you need.

please let me know if you want pics, and i will upload them. no camera at the moment, so its a bit tricky, but will borrow one if/when needed :)

i'm only selling as i have 7 shotguns, and only really snipe now, so these dont get the use they deserve. its a shame, but they shouldnt be wall-hangers...

so. prices.

stock M1100. £250 all in. this includes 16 shells (2 full loads) and one non leaking tank.

custom M1100. £400 all in. this includes 16 shells, and one non leaking tank. i know this is a lot, but you cannot get the zeke kits any more, and it is all upgraded to run on green (reliably, unlike trying to do it yourself!)

guarder cheek pad/shell holder £15

shell slings. £15 each all in.

custom sling £10 all in

stock shell holder £8 all in

bandolier. £25 all in.

shells. £1:50 each, posted.

i also have 8 (i think, maybe 9) damaged ones. some are cracked, one has a chunk missing. they all feed fine, but arent cosmetically perfect. £5 for them, posted.

just a note, i will split the metal body.

if this is desired, the gun its on drops to £325 all in.

the body is up for £140 all in.

thanks for reading that!

as said, if you need any more pics, or have any questions, please just ask. if you can ask here, rather than PM, then everyone can see the replies :)

cheers,

shmook

EDIT: not looking for swaps at the moment.

shell catcher, black, modded.

i have lined this with metal, so it holds its shape. as standard, they deform, and cause jams when ejecting. this one doesnt! not heavy either, you dont notice it on the gun.

stock shell holder, black.

this fastens around the buttstock, and holds 6 shells.

Can you do me an all-in price for the above with 10 shells? :)

Also, don't suppose you have any spare gas tanks around that you'd sell?

Thanks

James

Can you do me an all-in price for the above with 10 shells? :)

Also, don't suppose you have any spare gas tanks around that you'd sell?

Thanks

James

PM inbound :)

also, prices on guns are a little steep, so lets drop 'em!

£25 of each gun, and £20 off the zeke kit.

ta,

shmook

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

righto, up to date pics as requested, taken tonight.

general shot

26012010108j.th.jpg

metal body, for the cool 'clank-clank' sound!

26012010110.th.jpg

other side

26012010113.th.jpg

trigger extension

26012010112.th.jpg

stock shell holder

26012010109.th.jpg

inside of shell catcher

26012010114.th.jpg

shell catcher, attached

26012010115.th.jpg

hope this helps, any more needed, please ask!

after having my eyes opened to the value of second hand m1100's, the stock one is now priced at a far more reasonable £160, all fees included.

this still includes 16 shells.

still accepting sensible offers on the other, and accessories :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

stock m1100, shell catcher, shell holder, last sling and some shells now sold :)

remaining;

custom m1100

zeke kit

cheek pad/shell holder

bandoleer

added a realtree (i think) waist belt shell holder in olive/black. has been modded slightly for TM shells, but will hold maruzen ones too. £10 including P&P.

thanks for looking :)

• 4 months later...

Archived