HELP! my new glock is jammed

Amano

hey guys im really in a pickle i stripped my new glock and when i put the slide back on it has jammed - it is on all the way bar 1 cm and wont budge - also the outer barrel is not quite in the correct place being around a cm outside of the gun - any thoughts? amano - p.s. need quick help here

its the barrel and ejection port cover thats causing the problems - i have almost no play in the slide- please guys i just got this today and it my birthday so i really want to sort this out and have a good day - amano

This happened to me once, and to a friend a week or so ago.

I'm not sure how we fixed it either time, either. First thing to try is pulling down the slide release tabs and try to slide it forward, back off the frame.

Beyond that, I can only recommend jiggling the slide around, and try to see if the recoil rod has come out of position (I expect this is the problem).

Basically, I have no idea how we fixed it, it just seemed to fix itself...

The other thing I cam recommend is maybe you should drop Chris at BB-Toyz a line - he fixed my friend's one a week or so ago, so he may know how he did it.

thanks guys in the end i did it myself, what i wthink happened was the barrel and the recoil rod were misalighed causing the jam, the way in which i unjammed itnwas to pull the recoil rod forward which gave me enough space to jiggle the barrel aournd and jiggle the slide off, its all sorted now just a deep scratch on the ejection port but i an either repaint it or strip and pollish it up to the finish on the outer barrel and slide. thatnks for ure help guys much apreciated - amano

Archived