Guarder AK103 All Steel Kit

Catchv22

CA/ICS AK74 are nothing close to Guarder which has a stamped steel receiver of plus all other steel parts. Think of systema M16 and ICS, then you understand the differences.

Ok, im thinking about the ics m4 and the systema ptw.

It seems to me after thinking long and hard (about two seconds) that there are thousands more ics rifles in use than systema ptw's.

There is NO disputing the fact that a guarder equipped ak47 series weapon will be a much nicer, more refined piece of hardware than a ca or ics. However, due to the price, most airsofters will go for the cheaper gun that still provides the same look.

CA/ICS AK74 are nothing close to Guarder which has a stamped steel receiver of plus all other steel parts. Think of systema M16 and ICS, then you understand the differences.

right, yes, this is correct. However, you're unlikely to ever drive over an airsoft gun with a T-72 battle tank OR fire a real bullet out of it. Whatever CA and ICS make their guns out of is good enough for airsoft . . . and a whole lot cheaper. Guarder is, I agree, very nice, but just not worth it IMO (that said, if I won the lottery, I'd start an airsoft team equipped with lovely lovely AKS-74U'S)

right, yes, this is correct. However, you're unlikely to ever drive over an airsoft gun with a T-72 battle tank OR fire a real bullet out of it. Whatever CA and ICS make their guns out of is good enough for airsoft . . .  and a whole lot cheaper. Guarder is, I agree, very nice, but just not worth it IMO (that said, if I won the lottery, I'd start an airsoft team equipped with lovely lovely AKS-74U'S)

You ever held one of the steel kits?

If not i don't think you can say they're not worth it.

OK i agree, they're expensive, but i've compared mine to a deact & it's pretty much spot on.

guys, come on, you're arguing over eff all here.

Everyone's admitting the Guarder kits are the top banana of the AK world.

whether they're "worth it" is dependent entirely on how much money people consider justifiable to throw at what is essentially a toy.

Its like Aston Martins- yes, absolutely bloody beautiful. Would give my figurative right arm to drive one, but should I ever have that sort of money lying about my house, I sincerely doubt I'd buy one with it. Why? because owning an aston martin, at this point in my life, is less important to me than owning a middle of the road car and having some dosh left over to put into life savings.

Same with Guarder- fantastic stuff, would love to own one, but never will unless my priorities and income change dramatically, as I have a thousand better (in my eyes) things to do with that sort of cash. As such it is not "worth it" to me, when I can just wait for the much cheaper CA to come out, and still have money left over for the rent.

so come on everyone, this is a pointless debate. Lets call it quits.

Fair enough.

But can we all agree, that the ICS AK74 looks pants?... and if you can't agree to that, can you agree that it looks pants compared to the CA one... let alone the Guarder ones.

Fair enough.

But can we all agree, that the ICS AK74 looks pants?... and if you can't agree to that, can you agree that it looks pants compared to the CA one... let alone the Guarder ones.

I don't see what everyone's problem with it is TBH :P

and kronic, I have to say I fail to see what you were contradicting me on earlier . . I did say guarder stuff was NICE. I also added that whether it's "worth it" is somewhat subjective ;)

Yeah... Guarder is by far the top notch.

But for me... in the US... I would rather just buy a real AK and maybe even have extra cash to boot.

Archived