P90 Mag Pouch Help

HC Airsoft

I apparently posted my question in the wrong section, and rather than move it, it got deleted.

so my question is as follows. I'm looking to carry 3 spare p90 mags on a molle rig, but the p90/ump mag pouches I've been reading about are apparently VERY tight. I'd rather not struggle with my mags during a firefight, so I thought I'd ask here and see what recommendations people made.

I'm based in the US, so US retailers would be spectacular, but I will order internationally as long as the store is willing to ship. I'd PREFER not to spend an arm and a leg, but if there's an outstanding reason to, I will.

Multicam preferred, OD or CB also work. Any help is appreciated, and I hope I do not once again anger the forum gods by posting in the wrong section. Thanks in advance, I appreciate the time anyone takes to help me out.

Pantac P90/UMP magazine pouches. They fit the mags tight enough to hold them in, but not too tight that oyu can't get them in out. You're lucky that you are based in the US, I got my pouches from here

http://www.321airsoft.com/Pantac-MOLLE-Dou...H-C858-OD-A.htm

(Funny story, the pouch that's in their example photo is actually in my possession, lol)

The guy that runs it (Evil Head on our local Ohio forum) is a great guy to deal with.

Now, there is some truth to what you heard about tight pouches. Condor P90 pouches, by design are a PITA and hold the mags in a deathgrip as you struggle to ge them out. Besides being trashy ACM gear of course. So stay away from those.

Tactical Tailor makes p90 pouches that would be perfect on one of their drop leg rigs. It would fit 3 across as I recall one of the reps saying. It is pricey though, but you are paying for US made stuff.

Archived