Tan, solid, D-carabiner?

Cosmitz

Having just received my Warrior TMV today, after trying it on and tightening all that i could on the vest, i still can't get a good tight fit. It's almost as loose as my old CIRAS just that without the 'plates' supporting it. It seems that i have to use the same mod i did on the CIRAS and use keyrings looped through to the molle from both sides... but i don't want to make it look butt-ugly. So i'm asking for advices on "tactical" (lol) D-style carabiners, in tan, which can withstand holding the vest together and be reasonably 'gucci' :) . Depending on size, i can use either 'small' ones 2.5-3cm or long, 6.5-7.5cm, ones. European/UK-only shop-links suggestions please.

Image1204.jpg

Image1205.jpg

The nice thing about the repair buckles is that you wouldn't have to do any permanent work. your existing female buckle could be taped towards the inside of the vest out of the way, and you could mount the repair female buckle on a MOLLE strip (no cutting/sewing required); it just weaves in and you could use your existing male side and that, I think, would be much more secure than Grimlocks.

Archived