how interchangable is the VSR 10 G spec with the VSR 10

AirsoftAddict

Basically I am looking at getting a VSR 10 G spec (the silenced one) in a trade. I ideally wanted the standard one as it had iron sights and I prefer that to scope. What I wanted to know is if later I somebody is breaking the standard one could I get the outer barrel and replace the G specs outer barrel with that?

Basically I am looking at getting a VSR 10 G spec (the silenced one) in a trade. I ideally wanted the standard one as it had iron sights and I prefer that to scope. What I wanted to know is if later I somebody is breaking the standard one could I get the outer barrel and replace the G specs outer barrel with that?

Yes it will.

However the g-spec inner barrel will be too short & the g-spec barrel spacers will be too large.

Greg.

Ok so If i get a standard outer barrel (the vsr one I could just buy the standard VSR spacers for it, problem solved?

If you get the outer barrel, you will need a 430mm inner barrel & the vsr10 (not g-spec) barrel spacers. ;)

Greg.

Archived