VFC AKS74U and TM G3-SG1

AceOfSkulls

VFC AKS74U (i beleive DX)

this is a beautiful aeg, firing in the 360fps's and with a high rof. Since my site limit is much lower and i do not the have confidence nor heart to take down the gearbox i am selling it on.

full markings , mini tamiya connector. Wood ana steel, the charging handle/fake bolt can come loose if pushed up with force but clips straight back in place. Simple fix.

the stock has previously broke and been welded, it is fully working and the weld looks great.

comes with;

the origional lowcap + 5 MAG mids (both in bakerlite colour)

PBS1 - this has some of the paint scratched off, but nothing a spray of paint wouldnt clean up.

9.6, 2000mah stick battery

Dboys wood foregrip (will ship fitted with the origional)

£200 posted and paypal'd , partial trade; will consider m203 short and/or grenades.

TM G3-SG1 do'er upper.

bought to turn into, a G3 "support weapon". It is abit big for me and im too buissy for a major project atm. High speed gearbox, shoots around 290~300fps

still got the old school wiring, custom stock plate (cheap enough to replace if you dont like). Broken safety, working but one side is puttied on (again a cheap fix). One broken pin that has been repaired and works fine (once again cheap enough to buy replacements). No rear sight (cheap to get a replacement)

comes with;

3 g3 magazines, one has the botom plate missing.

Scope rail.

£80 posted and paypal'd , or m203 short and/or grenades.

edit; little more info added

will post pics when i can, cheers.

some problems have croped up with the AK.

1. not all the MAG magazines feed, these can be modified.

2. the selector switch is off slightly and needs taking off and reseting to the proper position. You also need to switch back to safe sometimes when going from full auto to single.

3. the stock doesnt lock properly in the closed possition, its off and hits against the scope mount.

due to these problems, all of which can be fixed by someone who is savvy with AEG's, £150

• 5 weeks later...

Archived