What to do about mixed up /bad order?

GingaNinga

I have made a number of orders from Redwolf in the past and have been very happy with them. Unfortunately the most recent order was pretty bad, and I am not sure what I should do about it. I was wondering if I could get some advice from members here?

I ordered 2 items initially, but then realized I wanted 2 other items. The orders were about 2 hours apart, and I think the order numbers were about 8 apart numerically. When I paid for my second order I asked if they could combine the items to reduce shipping costs. I realized it might not happen, but I thought it was worth a try as having them all in one package was probably cheaper than them shipping separate.

In the first order I bought a Sand PWS Diablo front rail made by Madbull as well as a double mag pouch.

I bought the Sand PWS for a friend that wanted to put it on his TM CQB - Electric Blowback.

Sadly, when it arrived it looked nothing like he picture, being more a dark earth that was closer to black...but not close enough to be black.

Redwolf explained that they could see the colour difference, but that there wasn't a lighter version. Essentially I was told I needed to put up with it.

My friend now wants me to order the black one and he will try to sell the other one rather than pay a 20% restocking fee.

In the second order I bought a SOCOM Gear LiPo battery and a Lipo Charger.

In the Charger description the product was listed as being 90V - 240V compliant.

However, when the product arrived i had a Hong Kong (UK) style connector and I couldn't connect it to the wall here in Japan. It also had a bad scratch on he front panel display. Redwolf explained that the units come scratched from the factory and that I should buy an adapter for the outlet. I did as suggested and plugges it in, but here was no response at all from the unit, no power up, no lights displayed on the front panel, etc. It seems dead.

I have written Redwold twice now to explain that the unit is dead, but they have suddenly stopped getting back to me.

I don't know how to proceed...2 of the 4 items ordered were essentially not as advertised or broken. I have tried to be patient and understanding, even keeping the Diablo that we don't want and was a completely different colour than advertised. I have a LiPo battery that cost $50.00 but no way to charge it. The Charger has never worked, but suddenly customer service isn't getting back to me.

Like I said, I have always thought very highly of Redwolf, and they have always been my preferred shop, unless they didn't offer what I was looking for. his is our first issue, and initially they seemed really communicative and willing to help, but then it suddenly stopped. I wonder if I should hold out a bit longer or if I should contact Paypal about making a claim.

Can anyone share similar experiences, or offer some advise?

Thanks.

PS...

Here is the rail pictured on Redwolf and the one that arrived...

TAN PWS

MB-PWSLD-RIS-TN-L.jpg

What we got

post-61664-12722608568716_thumb.jpg

post-61664-12722608900892_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived