Ehobby Asia, and why I will never buy from them again.

quiksilver6184

Ehobby asia, a Hong Kong based airsoft retailer, has been known for their great selection and decent prices. That is why in the 6 years that I have been playing airsoft, I have always bought from them. When I first started playing, they only had their ebay store, AirsoftShooting. I was looking in my account on their website last night, and I added up all of my orders since last March, which was when they started their own website. I have spent $3262.63 in their store since then, so I can honestly say it pains me to write this.

The first incident was about a month ago. I had purchased a KSC System 7 USP compact. When I ordered it, the website clearly had it marked as "in stock", which it is impossible to order something from their site when it is out of stock. I sent them an email along with my order to let me know if there were any problems to please let me know. I proceeded to email them once a day until I did hear something. Finally, after over a week, they had the decency to email me back that the gun was out of stock. By then, I was pretty ######, and I sent them an email asking when they would be getting more in. It took another week before I got a reply. They were extremely short, boarder line rude, and told me they didn't know when they would be in. I told them to just send my money back, and they finally did about a week and a half later. I then took that money, and bought the gun from uncompany, and it arrived at my house 4 days after placing the order.

The next time, I was ordering a few more parts for my Magpul M4 project. Once again, they took their sweet time and after about 2 weeks of emailing them with no response, I finally filed a paypal claim. Well I guess that lit a fire under their *albatross*, because I got an email the next day saying they had finally shipped my order. I told myself that I wouldnt order from them again after all of this.

Well, about 3 weeks ago, I was looking through their website, and saw something I wanted, and decided to give them one last chance. I placed the order, and big surprise, it took them forever to reply back. Well, after 1 week and 3 days, I finally got an email saying that the item I ordered was out of stock.

Now please dont get me wrong, I am not ###### because the items were out of stock. I understand that airsoft stores are busy, and they do not always have time to update their websites immediately. What ###### me off to no end is the fact that their customer service sucks so bad that they cant find the decency to email me and let me know.

So in closing, I will never buy from this store again. I dont know if they are under new management or what, but their customer service sucks worse than evike.com. They ship slow, their customer service people are rude, that is even if they actually reply to your emails.

Well like I said, it doesn't bother me so much that the items were out of stock. Its the fact that they didn't have the decency to reply back and let me know. Its a respect thing, I can think of 3 or 4 other overseas retailers that I buy from on a normal basis, and I have never had that problem from them.

Archived