WTS/WTT KWA USPc NS2 w/ Safariland

I am leaning more toward getting a 1911 variant as I enjoy shooting the RS counterpart and love its looks.

Basically its a KWA USP compact NS2. Has maybe 4 mags through it, hasn't been shot much at all. I bought it from Airsoft GI. With it I have a black right hand Safariland 6004 drop leg. The holster shows wear but it is a great holster nonetheless. It was used on SWAT by my dad, so it has been worn.

Mainly looking for trades, 1911's with either Serpa or Safariland holsters. Not parting out either.

Price: 225 shipped OBO

IMG00167-20100428-1142.jpg

IMG00165-20100428-1141.jpg

• 1 month later...

New ad, now comes with replica serpa

Hey guys today I have my KWA USPc NS2 for sale. It is relatively new and all wear is from putting it in and out of a holster. Shoots great and works great. The serpa is a replica but is pretty high quality. However, one of the screw holes is stripped, but the holster is still held very securely in place on the paddle or belt holster. Drop leg is not for sale, sorry. For the gun and holster with belt/paddle I would like 120 shipped OBO. I will take reasonable offers. If you want just the gun, I would like 100 shipped OBO. I no longer have the safariland in the second picture. Also, orange paint has been removed and painted black, doesn't effect the weapon in anyway.

IMG00196-20100523-1238-1.jpg

IMG00165-20100428-1141.jpg

Archived