TM SPAS 12 with Folding stock

I recently took a TM SPAS 12 with folding stock in trade but to be honest it's not for me so I'd rather trade it on. It only comes with 2 shells. The stock was a little rusty but has been polished up sprayed and black not that you'd know (see pics), also the trigger has been repaired and reinforced so it is stronger than ever :) Condition is used but not abused and the only thing I can think that is missing is the shell door. I also have a big box of spares that includes a spare outer barrel and shell tube (or whatever that bit below the barrel is) so you can make yourself a spare shorty set if you like :) As there is almost another shottie in the spares box I will only include it with collection as I don't want the extra postage and packing charges.

I'll consider most swaps / PX that aren't CQB related and no clone pistols. I'll consider Spring Bolties, DMR AEG's, TM pistols ect ect ect I'm even in the market for some XL desert MARPAT or Multicam and related loadout bits :) Hit me with what you have the worst I can say is no thankyou. I'm not gonna split the stock so please don't ask. I also don't really want to sell it for cash but as I need to put a price to get it in this section lets say £250 all in no offers. Face to face is prefered as it's a beast :)

29042010615.jpg

29042010614.jpg

29042010613.jpg

29042010612.jpg

29042010611.jpg

29042010610.jpg

29042010609.jpg

As I said mate I wasn't really looking to sell it I was just after trades but to put it in the sales section (as lets be fair no-one reads the wanted swap section)I had to put a price and what beeter way to make sure people don't offer you cash than to put a stupid price on it :) This is now potentially swapped on Zero in I'm just waiting final confirmation.

Archived