CA L110A1

Kipper

Or British forces M249 to the rest of you

(sorry about the picture quality.. iPhone. May have another one somewhere)

photond.jpg

This is for sale for the same reason as the APS2, I'm just not playing anywhere near enough to afford to keep this.

It started life as a CA M249 Mk.II. It was then fitted with a para barrel, para stock and belgian waffle grips.

At the same time it was re-wired to the front and had a new inner barrel, hop bucking + rubber put it and a more appropriate cylinder.

It has a 4 scratches on the barrel from removal of the heatshield (a common thing)

Was last chronoed at Op Tactical just before christmas at 340 fps.

I took the rear site off, drilled the top cover and have subsequently screwed on a 19mm rail for the real SUSAT and it's absolutely rock solid.

The real SUSAT is perfectly legally obtained and I have a box of spares (spare prisms, eye cups etc.) and has had the tritium replaced with a replacement meant for a Traser watch so that functions again (and will do for 10 years I might add)

It comes with the big full size magazine and one of the smaller cloth ones in OD (not pictured).

I'll also chuck in 3 small batteries and a sling.

I'd like £450 P&P & Paypalled for the lot (mags, batt, susat etc.) but I am open to offers.

Would swap for a gas Tanaka.

It would cost that much for the M249 alone.

All buyers must provide proof they are skirmishers.

Archived