CA Scar Fire Selector

mattmanic

Hello, I'm in need of some replacement bearings for a CA Scar, as in the part of the selector that makes it click into place rather than just sliding round, as they have been lost during disassembly/reassembly. It's been suggested that I get a CA G36 replacement fire selector and just get the parts I need from that but I'm not sure if they'll be interchangeable. I cannot find a direct replacement for the actual Scar ones. Will any old M4 fire selector be compatible? Or do I really need CA specific bits?

Sorry if it's a bit vague, just ask if there's anything you don't understand. I just need to know whether I can put a normal aftermarket M4 fire selector on as a replacement or do I need a CA scar one?

Thanks

Matt

I've been thinking about it and I can probably just buy some standard sized ball bearings. The springs are still in place, so the tiny bearings are really all that's needed. I'll buy some from here: http://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/ and if I can find some that'll fit then problem solved. If not, I'll get on to CA. :)

Archived