Wanted - G&P AR15 Receiver

Hello!

I need me a G&P Receiver quite urgently; I did have one lined up, however the owner has just informed me of his asking price, which is frankly ridiculous and he refuses to listen to common sense. Annoyingly, i've ordered all the parts to create a new upper receiver assembly, and i'm left with no upper receiver. So -

I need a G&P AR15 body (flat top). I don't care about the lower, but i know people don't usually split them so i'll take both. Unless you want to sell me an upper receiver, in which case i'd be eternally grateful.

NO OTHER BRAND OF METAL BODY WILL BE CONSIDERED - G&P ONLY.

MUST BE UNPAINTED - NO RESPRAYED BODIES, NEEDS TO BE ORIGINAL G&P FINISH.

Needs to be in fairly decent nick - Like i said, lower doesn't matter, as long as the upper is okay. Ideally i'd like it to include the charging handle and forward assist/dust cover, but i can source these if necessary.

I'm willing to pay a fairly decent price for one - Please bear in mind (as my original source refuses to) that a brand new G&P body kit from Landwarrior is £87, which includes complete hop unit, rubbers and most of the parts to put it together. That doesn't mean i'm going to totally low-ball, i just don't want to pay the £7 less than a new one from the guy i was planning on purchasing one from.

PM for a fastest response - Cheers!

Archived