Circuit Airsoft is a new name to me. I actually found them via Arnies. They don't have a huge range of stuff but it's all decent quality gear.

Anyways, I'm not affiliated with them in anyway but I thought they deserve a mention here because of the top quality customer service.

Phone calls are promptly returned, emails are quickly answered and delivery is speedy.

And, if you're after some KA 360rd PMAGS, they have them for £22 each ohmy.gif , that nearly matches HK prices. I grabbed 10 immediately.

Just recieved them in my office 30 mins ago with some other Magpul and BH stuff.

James, if you're reading this, thumbs up to you and your company biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Circuit Airsoft is a new name to me. I actually found them via Arnies. They don't have a huge range of stuff but it's all decent quality gear.

Anyways, I'm not affiliated with them in anyway but I thought they deserve a mention here because of the top quality customer service.

Phone calls are promptly returned, emails are quickly answered and delivery is speedy.

And, if you're after some KA 360rd PMAGS, they have them for £22 each ohmy.gif , that nearly matches HK prices. I grabbed 10 immediately.

Just recieved them in my office 30 mins ago with some other Magpul and BH stuff.

James, if you're reading this, thumbs up to you and your company biggrin.gif

Many Thanks for the feedback Its much appreciated and stock levels are shooting up especially Magpul!

Again, Many Thanks

Jase

post-67038-12778435894848_thumb.gif