WTS KSC Glock 18C

I am kind of sad to be doing this but it is time to put my Glock 18C project up for sale. It took about 9 months for me to get this together but while I was doing it I was able to pick up an even more unique Glock. At this point I just cannot justify having two high end KSC Glock 18C's in my collection so I need to pass this one on.

On to the gun. This piece has a lot of history. The entire upper unit was bult by ViciousV10's back in the day and is the same upper that appears in many of his photographs. I obtained the upper and a number of other parts in a trade and then sent them out to be reassembled by Junior (prince of Glocks) and then fine tuned by ViciousV10's (king of Glocks). I haven't had much of a chance to test fire this piece (to much school, work, etc) but the quick mag that I did run through it seemed to be just fine. It was certainly built and tuned by the best in the biz.

The parts list is a little bit foggy (the gun has been around for quite some time now) but it looks something like this:

KSC Glock 18C

SD Floating Valve

Proud "Glock" Mag Base

Hidakaya Floating Valve Spring

Custom uprated nozzle springs

RS Glock Mag Catch (I think)

Guarder Recoil Spring

Guarder Recoil Rod

KSC Glock 18C Outer Barrel (Metal/Engraved)

KSC Metal Slide (Engraved Trades/Beadblasted)

KSC Original 'Glock Trades' Frame

There might be a deviation or two (like a part that isn't listed) but this gives a decent idea of what it comes with.

Since this piece was so much work and really is a very unique piece I am not in a huge hurry to sell it. This means that I will start with a high price and, while I will be willing to hear all offers, I will probably wait around for my asking price.

I only except PayPal and always ship USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation. When you send Payment remember not to use any guns names (PayPals filters catch them).

I am going to start this at $325 Shipped OBO.

I am not really interested in any trades at this time. I will consider rare or unique GBB's. I am not interested in any run of the mill GBB stuff though so please don't make offers involving AEG's and clone stuff.

Finally, the pictures. Please note that the mag base plate will not be a +2 as pictured. Also, I don't have a front site installed on the gun right now. The one in the picture doesn't have it's base so it was only super glued on my intention was to get fiber optic front sight but I never got around to it.

p1060245.jpg

p1060246.jpg

p1060248.jpg

Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived