L119A1

tom lawson

Hey all, I'm selling my L119A1.

Make: Unsure!

Gun/Model: L119A1

Accessories: See below

Condition: Never skirmished (by myself, unsure about previous owner). Painted but in good condition

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No splits (esp. not the DIS!) / Swaps - it'd have to be something pretty special (GBBR's are a possibility)/ Part Ex - see previous, something special.

Price/Payment: See below

Pictures: Below.

It is the short barrel version, has the wide pistol grip, the old style M4 stock and the butt pad was even bought from America! I've also put a replica SureFire flash hider on it as opposed to the standard birdcage. I put a rear sling loop that was as close to the Diemaco sling loop as possible on it, not 100% accurate but fairly close.

The best part about it is that I managed to get a Diemaco DIS ages ago, I'll obviously include that in the sale. They're rare as anything - apparently people have paid a good chunk of money for replicas!

I'll also include an Aimpoint with the correct mount (when I say correct, I looked at the SAS in Iraq pics that had Aimpoints on, and finally found the mount that was shown in one of them. It might not be the only one used, but it has been used.)

And I have the barrel extension to turn it from the 10.5" into the 16" rifle. I kept it at 10.5 though as I couldn't get the correct front sight gas block for it.

The gun is a clone internally, I couldn't tell you what brand though as I got it in a swap. It's front wired for a standard battery, no lipo. It comes with a clone battery that fits in the RIS.

The hop unit needs replacing but I have a spare on order so this will happen soon!

I haven't fired it in a while, the last time I did though it had an good range (~30m if I remember correctly) and a high ROF.

Also, the RIS wobbles. I've tried over and over to get it to stay still, what I've found works best is using cable ties around the barrel. Obviously this isn't very realistic, but they're hard to see unless you're looking right at the RIS.

The pics don't show the DIS, but it has been sprayed in the same camo scheme as the rest of the rifle.

The RIS panel shown has been glued on - its an ACM panel and wobbled a lot..

I'll include the Aimpoint but the PEQ15, VFG and the SureFire Scout are staying with me! I think I have some spare RIS panels, I'll chuck those in if I do.

I think that's about it!

Pictures:

dsc02733q.jpg

dsc02735l.jpg

I'm not back at home until next Weds, so I'll sort the hop unit out ASAP then, and get more pictures etc then.

Price: For all of the above, I'm after £350 posted and PayPal'd. I'll also accept bank transfer. I'll post it Special Delivery, or could travel to meet you depending on wherebouts you are in the South East! As an added extra, if it sells for the asking price, I'll chuck in 8 MAG 100 plastic midcaps.

I'll also need to see some proof of defence in order to sell it to ya!

Hopefully that's everything, and questions just post here or PM me!

I forgot to say in the original post - FPS is between 325 and 340 with .2's

New price - £335 posted and PayPal'd, £320 collected/delivered. I'll still throw in the midcaps for this price

I'll look at what you have to swap, but nothing ridiculous please. I prefer to waste my time myself than have you do it for me!

Archived