CA L110A1

Kipper

(sorry about the picture quality.. iPhone. May have another one somewhere)

photond.jpg

This is for sale for the same reason as the APS2, I'm just not playing anywhere near enough to afford to keep this.

It started life as a CA M249 Mk.II. It was then fitted with a para barrel, para stock and belgian waffle grips.

At the same time it was re-wired to the front and had a new inner barrel, hop bucking + rubber put it and a more appropriate cylinder.

It has a 4 scratches on the barrel from removal of the heatshield (a common thing)

Was last chronoed at Op Tactical just before christmas at 340 fps.

I took the rear site off (still got it), drilled the top cover and have subsequently screwed on a 19mm rail for a SUSAT and it's absolutely rock solid.

It comes with the big full size magazine and one of the smaller 2500 round MAG cloth ones in OD (not pictured).

I'll also chuck in 3 small batteries and a sling.

I'd like £275 P&P & Paypalled for the lot (mags, batts etc.) but I am open to offers.

Would swap for a gas Tanaka. (with a bit from me)

SUSAT NOT INCLUDED (SOLD ELSEWHERE)

All buyers must provide proof they are skirmishers.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some better pictures in a hope to generate a bit more interest.

m249.jpg

The magazines.

magih.jpg

Also chuck in 3 mini batteries I have.

To clarify, it currently has a 19mm rail attached to the top of the feed cover (so a SUSAT would go straight on) but I could swap it for a 20mm rail and then you could attach an ACOG.

It'll also include the rear sight so if don't want either that can be put back on instead.

Archived