TM G36

Crimson

Started Life as a Standard Tokyo Marui G36 so has all the correct trade marks

This has been my main work horse for over a year now with no problems except the motor, when i bring this baby out i can completely dominate the opposing team, between myself and another teammate with the same G36 we can single handily win games. I will put up a video on YouTube to show you what i mean .

I had a Guarder hi speed motor but that burnt out because i got a lemon motor, any hi speed motor would do a hornbil hi speed is the equitant and costs around £20 or a guarder hi speed, i will provide a TM hi speed EG1000 motor to get the buyer going

Anyway in its previous condition it was doing 42 RPS on my 11v Lipo that's insane chainsaw action, people walk away when they hear this ! on a 7.4 it was doing around 31 rps

So its built for CQB hell ! I never once had someone not take a hit

Range= Excellent TM hops and bucking are the best around !

Power= 328 fps on the dot !

Trigger Response= Semi is fantastic, Full depends on what motor you plan on installing

Upgrades:

Spring to 1J = £15 (plus shipping)

Steel Bushings £22(plus shipping) king arms or guarder can't remember

Super hi speed gears 13.1 Ratio £40 (plus shipping)

http://eliteessex.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1305

POM Piston head £20 (cant remember who i think its systema)

Active Breaking Mosfet by Infected £40 shipped with Taxes

Systema ZA-09-32 Tight bore 6.04 Barrel £30 (plus shipping)

Hi gage wiring £4 (plus shipping)

Deans Gold connectors £3 (plus shipping)

That around £170 worth of Upgrades

A TM g36 sells at around £210 if you can find them in stock

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=41SMGTMHKG36C

Piston is short stroked, AOE is adjusted, gears Shimmed, Piston is Swiss cheesed

I have fired around 20 thousand rounds with no problems what so ever except for the motor burning out , my only advice is to keep a spare TM piston ready just in case and a spare motor (its currently using a TM piston, and the TM eg1000 motor is old)

The only problem is that this gun only takes TM G36 magazines, for some reason it has a dislike to JG ones and often jams if you use JG ones. I will include the Standard TM barrel is the buyer wishes to change it back.

Sold as seen, with Box and 2 JG mags (yes i know the gun dont like them but thats all i have :( )

Selling because i want a VFC KAC PDW, if you have one i will have a trade otherwise no trades

Price for this fantastic killing master piece is £200 Plus postage and PayPal which is a bargain at the level its currently at.

Edit*

Will also part ex for an SRC Gen 3 XM8 or G36 E (long one)

Archived