Steel M14 Barrel, DBC TBB, RIOTSC gearset

I have decided, after much pondering (and the acquisition of a loverly Tanaka M40) that I am going to go a different direction with my M14. Unfortunately, this means I'll have to sell off the lovely parts I bought for my M14 to make it so pretty and awesome in its DMR config.

On with the sale:

-G&P Steel Standard Length M14 barrel, Steel Fronsight/Flashider included

IMG_0759.jpg

Almost flawless condition, with a few light scuffs and scratches from the 1 time I skirmished it. Makes me sad to part with this thing, as it is a thing of beauty.

Retails for a whopping $90 in HK (WGC) and that is without the steel front sight (another ~$30) not to mention the cost of ###### this heavy and oblong package to the continental US would be a bit ridiculous (IIRC ~$30+).

Selling for $90 shipped and paypalled. My loss, your gain for such is the way of airsoft :(

---

-Dee's Custom 6.01 550mm custom tightbore inner barrel. Fits perfectly in the G&P outer barrel, very little play and right up to the start of the flashider, so none/very little is visible or exposed to the elements. Has had a high round count through it (maybe 15K?) and is really well broken in. Is a freakin laser with good ammo (it loved excel .25s and KSC .3s

, *sigh* I will miss it). Now out of production since IIRC DBC is shuttered :(

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

Selling for $65 OBO SHipped and paypaled

---

-RIOTSC/Siegetek Gen 2 Version 7 (I.e. for a TM/clone gearbox and also fits version six GBes) Torque PLUS gearset. This is THE STRONGEST gearset you can buy for an M14, FULL STOP, END OF STORY. It will pull ANY SPRING, even monsters like MS210s and SP170s with relative ease. Even better, it was designed and CNC'd here in the USA. Barely used with extremely minimal wear. $130 value

Also included is a Prometheus MAX (half tooth) piston with some modifications done for proper AoE. very lightly used with next to no wear. The only half-tooth piston worth buying IMHO. ~$40 value.

IMG_0764.jpg

Though it kills me to do this, selling as a package for:

$115 shipped and paypalled

I take paypal, USPS MO and cash in hand.

Contact me if you've got something interesting for trades, but ATM I really just need the cash. If you are local/in the tri-state area (NJ, Delaware, PA) a meet-up is likely possible.

I ship via USPS with DC and Insurance, usually also with signature confirmation, but that is up to the buyer.

Thanks for looking guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived