GBB, parts, chrono

Donut

Alright, I really need money, and I don't need most of this stuff, so please buy it :D

Paypal is preferred (would love you if you can "gift" it), you ship first for trades, I'll use USPS, shipping price is included unless otherwise noted, prices are OBO.

I will take trades for rare or unique stuff. The only AEG I'll take is a Marui Type89 Folding stock. I'm interested in most GBB/classics and/or parts. Not too interested in gear, unless it's unique, but don't be afraid to offer anything, I'm pretty whimsical, which is why I have some of this stuff in the first place.

First up

KWA USP Tactical NS2/System7

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

Got it from a friend, fired a couple mags off, works perfectly, and then just shelved it. Not much to say here, metal slide, nice kick, etc

$120 shipped

Second

WA S&W4013 TSW

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

Pretty rare gun I think, it's really nice as expected of WA. Mag does not leak, has some holster wear on the front as can be seen in the pictures. Comes with original box and documents.

$140 shipped

Third

TM MK23 NBB

IMG_0398-1.jpg

IMG_0399-1.jpg

Another impulse buy, tested and works perfectly, mag does not leak.

$120 shipped

Fourth

CA G36C with First Factory large handguard

IMG_0397-2.jpg

IMG_0396-1.jpg

Selling this for a friend, CA G36c base, externally it's got a large handguard, internally it's wired to deans. Semi is a little fickle, but full auto works just fine on a large battery. Sold as is comes with THREE high capacity mags.

Only $150 + shipping and price is very OBO.

Fifth

Eotech 557 clone

IMG_0417.jpg

Very nice, got it, tested it, clear picture, all buttons functional. I've only played around with it and mounted on guns, never fielded.

$50 shipped

Sixth

Guarder New P226 Railed metal body with trades 2010 version

IMG_0418.jpg

Bought it for a friend, but he backed out, so here it is, never even opened. BNIB.

$125 shipped

Seventh

X3200 Chrono

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/chronographs/xcortech-x3200-shooting-chronograph.html

Long story short, I have two of these now, and I'm looking to sell the one that's BNIB. These things are AWESOME! No self-respecting airsofter would be caught without one of these :P

$70 shipped

Thanks for looking! Again, the prices OBO; I am very whimsical, and I'm also looking to move most of these if possible, so if you have any interest and have anything to trade, feel free to offer, I'll try to make it worth our while, partial trades are fine too.

Totally forgot

IMG_0395.jpg

CAW HK69 grenade launcher

I've assembled it back together, but it's still missing the broken piece. The push bar from the trigger to the hammer/plunger. Anyone with a little time and some skill with tools can probably fashion an easy replacement for it. Otherwise, it's still a cool prop or piece of kit.

$45 shipped

Random one point bungee sling

$10 shipped

I've also got a Maruzen CA870 spring shotgun with 3 or 4 mags.

Picture stolen off ehobbyasia

mz-sg-ca870sawedoff_1_mark.jpg

Not much to say here, just a spring shotgun I don't need anymore. I've also got black furniture and metal body for anyone interested.

$70 shipped.

Archived