Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-spec

Afternoon!

Selling a TM VSR-10 G-spec. Picked it up from a buddy at a skirmish site in a trade for a GBB to see how i'd like sniping - Turns out i do quite like sniping, but i'm a perfectionist and would much prefer a shiney brand new one.

So, Details are:

TM VSR-10 G-spec; 430mm (extends into the silencer) length tightbore barrel, upgraded spring guide, cylinder and cylinder head (unsure of make, but they're not stock). All other internals are stock. Stock is sprayed with a dark green/brown camouflage pattern that looks rather nice. The rear screw that holds the trigger unit in appears to have gone AWOL, however this will be replaced before sale. Sears are all fine, as are the stock screws.

The gun currently chrono's at 370FPS, with a cut down 140 spring - However, due to the length of spring that needed cutting down, it's a little stiff in returning the bolt. The gun is also well used, with a few dings on the silencer, and the bolt handle shows the use it's had - However, it functions perfectly and is very accurate and consistent. Also includes a lot of other bits and bobs, as listed below;

1 x Spare TM Black stock

1 x Spare TM stock cylinder assembly (not including bolt handle)

1 x Spare TM stock spring

4 x TM magazines

1 x Harris style bipod - This is considered a freebie, as i'm not sure how to mount it, i have a feeling a bolt/small part might be missing.

So, considering the amount of stuff in the package, i'm after £160 posted. I'll listen to sensible offers, and i'll also consider interesting trades - PM me for a quicker response.

PLEASE NOTE - I AM UNABLE TO ACCEPT PAYPAL. PAYPAL'S FAULT, NOT MINE. Plenty of feedback available.

Pictures to be added this evening.

Archived