G&P Sr15E3 CQB!

BrooklynBorn

Even before the GBBR is released (i'd be amazed if G&P didn't release one) i reckon this'll sell like silly hats at a music festival... $270 for a KAC bodied M4 with a URX system, from a very reputable manufacturer, in full metal that looks the absolute nuts... It'd be rude not to buy one really. The way i figure it, the VFC version costs around $4-450, and all that includes is ambidextrous controls and engravings.

The way i figure it, the VFC version costs around $4-450, and all that includes is ambidextrous controls and engravings.

... and worth every single penny more :D. On a more serious note, for a long time, VFC were the only ones delivering an accurate KAC rifle replica. KA and G&P only recently jumped on the bandwagon. More choice for the customer \o/

By the way, I do feel the VFC metal body finish is a bit superior. A lot more difficult to scratch than G&P and it's smooth (almost silky to the touch) compared to the very sand-paper rough texture of G&P bodies (pass your nails over the body,, you'll understand what I mean).

... and worth every single penny more biggrin.gif. On a more serious note, for a long time, VFC were the only ones delivering an accurate KAC rifle replica. KA and G&P only recently jumped on the bandwagon. More choice for the customer \o/

By the way, I do feel the VFC metal body finish is a bit superior. A lot more difficult to scratch than G&P and it's smooth (almost silky to the touch) compared to the very sand-paper rough texture of G&P bodies (pass your nails over the body,, you'll understand what I mean).

This could easily be a never ending arguement biggrin.gif The G&P finish is immensely tough - the VFC may be a little tougher still, but it takes a hell of a lot of wear or a sharp metal object to damage the finish on any G&P AR i've seen... I've also heard a few more negatives about VFC innards than i have over G&P, and i've seen more VFC internal problems than i have G&P first hand - Overall though, it's a case of brand loyalty - There's a few things VFC do better, for example slightly more realistic externals, but i'd still rate G&P higher overall - I've never once had a bad experience with a G&P rifle in my years of airsofting, and i've reached a point where i don't really trust anything else as a result.

Like i said though, that's just my opinion and it's a neverending and inconcludable (is that a word? who cares, it sounds like one) arguement over who the better manufacturer is. Mainly though, it gives people the choice between chosing the cheaper G&P option, or the more accurately replicated but much more expensive VFC... Which is nothing but a good thing all round.

Archived