Broken/Parts ACM M500 Pistol grip (gunmetal chrome), Dboys M203 + Pro Arms shells

hwagan

Evening!

First off, the rules:

Can't take paypal - Paypal's fault unfortunately - Plenty of feedback available if required.

Payment methods - Online transfer, branch pay in, cheque/PO/cash via SD.

Prices all include Royal Mail Special Delivery - Guaranteed next day, insured, tracked.

Trades welcomed, i'd be interested in any of the following:

PTS Pmags

Anything fun that bolts onto a 20mm rail

TM Glock magazines or parts

General interesting bits and bobs - Try me

So, as follows:

Dboys M203 Full metal M203, 2 x 48 round Pro Arms shells - £50 Posted.

Excellent condition, full Colt trademarks - Full metal, nicely made, no major scratches. Slight surface rust specks on the trigger guard. Pro Arms shells are both gas tight with Green/Propane - Both have been filed on the outside slightly to fit smoothly into the launcher. Reset valves are a little finicky and take a few pokes, but both shells are functionally perfect.

Photo0010.jpg

ACM M500 Gas Cruiser/Pistol grip shotgun - £40 posted.

Charging arms broken, gas leaked out the barrel last time i gassed it up ages ago. Can't be bothered to try and fix it, but i'm sure it'd be useful for some of you shotgun lovers for the rather lovely chromeish/gunmetal externals. No heatshield unfortunately as it's on my springer M3. Basically, you're buying the externals here, and getting some internal parts free of charge - I'm sure some bits of the guts could be useful, but i have no idea about the internals of these things. What you find inside it is what you get, pretty much. It's darned heavy, so the £15-20 odd quid postage puts the shotgun itself at about £20.

Photo0017.jpg

UKARA Defense/Proof of skirmishing etc will be required.

Archived