iPhone 4.

As Titled.

Brand new, iPhone 4. (Well i say brand new, I've had it out of the box, to play with for a Week)

Reason for Sale. I like my Blackberry more.

Any question - 07863672584.

Due to the price of the product, i will be Mostly saying, Cash on Delivery / Collection.

Looking for £460 Ono

Stewart,

still havent received this, should have got it friday, then should have got it on saturday. do not deal with this seller until further notice.

he says it's been posted but i've received no tracking number though i have been promised this on several occasions

beware for the time being

i will update when i have news.

well i was busy, just as you were too busy to send it on thursday and also were too busy to txt me the tracking number though you say you posted it on friday. so it has been 2 days since you posted and you've still not sent me the tracking number. if you can be busy, why cant i?

also want to add, you had time to write the above two replies but not txt me the tracking number which would validate what you say about sending the item on friday?

one last thing, you texted me to say that you had the tracking number, why not just txt me the actual tracking number?

another quick update

i texted him last night asking for the tracking number, i was sent the reply "will do, just eating" and surprisingly, i've still not had the tracking number from him.

although i can't make any assumptions, he may still be eating. he is supposed to hand deliver around 10am today, i'm expecting a really fat bloke with crumbs all over his clothes...

texted twice since last night and called once this morning. no reply.

he says a law exists where an item bought online must be sent within 5 working days. so the fact that he PROMISED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS he would send it sooner than that is irrelevant. dont knw where he picked up that load of *badger*s.

when i paid, i did so with the provisio that he sends it within a certain amount of time, which he's not kept to.

he refused to refund on this basis too.

so basically, he's holding my money and my phone and won't send either back to me. so, i've been robbed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived