WA SV Infinity 6" SCW 1911

L4byr1nth

For sale is my beloved WA Infinity.

It is the model as featured in Snowman's excellent review; http://www.justpistols.co.uk/svi6std.htm

I bought this shortly after I joined Arnies Airsoft from the sales forums. It had not been used a great deal, and I haven't had the heart to use it much either. It truly is a beautiful, rare airsoft piece, and I'm only selling it because I'm facing a large debt and need some extra cash to see me through.

It is in great condition, and has only ever been run on 134A as recommended. I've never taken it apart, or even adjusted the HOP! The gun has a heck of a kick, even on 134A, and the WA SVI's are truly the Ferrari's of the GBB world.

This example has a pair of very nice bespoke custom grips - made by Parker Customs, fitted to it. These are made of some kind of denim composite, and really finish the pistol off nicely.

Included is the gun, original magazine, original box with instruction manual, plus the original spare triggers that you get with any WA SV Infinity. I'll also include the original grips and weights, and in addition another set of Parker Customs grips - the same colour, but rough instead of the smooth that are currently fitted (please note: the Parker Customs smooth grips took a bit of work with the dremel to fit them to the gun, so I'd expect anyone wanting to put the rough grips on would need to do the same).

Sorry about the poor pictures - I'll take some more if there is sufficient interest.

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

I'm asking £215.00 for this, including P&P. Cash by registered post or cheque - preferably no Paypal please, but if you're desperate, you pay the fees.

Enquires via PM.

Ben.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Forgot all about this!

£145.00 inc. P&P.

Trades-wise, I'm looking for a Tokyo Marui Desert Warrior. Must be brand new or close. I'm also looking for a stock slide and frame set for a TM P226 in black, in good condition. If you have one, and want the Infinity, we can do some sort of deal on the price.

Ben.

Archived