Various kinds of G&P external accessories

TheFull9

Righty, having bought myself a couple of new WOC rifles today, I've ended up with a few spare parts I'll not be using as I'm replacing them with my own choice of upgrades.

As you can see some of it is still fresh in it's packaging it's that new, and all the other stuff has never been anywhere except on the gun. Picture:

aaa-P1010006-1.jpg

1 - Magpul PTS MOE Stock in Black: I'd imagine most people are familiar with magpul's product line, but in case you haven't tried the MOE stocks before, I can say from extensive skirmishing experience that they are awesome bits of kit. Compared to the US general issue 'LE' style stocks almost all M4s come with, these things are a huge step up. Not only do they look much better, but they fit far more snuggly to airsoft buffer tubes (most guns will have zero wobble with these) and lock in to place incredibly solidly. Looking to get £35 for this, which considering fire-support want £46 for one is quite the bargain.

2 - G&P VLTOR style MOD stock in Black: Like an updated version of the Crane/SOPMOD style stocks, these are great for your cheek weld when aiming down optics and come with extra storage space along the sides. Locks in to place solidly and is very low on wobble, the polymer is of a high quality, plenty of authentic looking VLTOR trades and includes the rubber butt pad. Has a sling loop on top and QD sling attachment point to the rear. Only asking £25 for this.

3 - G&P Ladder rail covers: These are exactly the same as the magpul ladder covers and do the exact same job, except they're profiled for a better grip and are cheaper. Good quality plastic as per usual with G&P, I use these in OD on lots of my other guns and they protect your rails nicely, provide a comfortable, grippy surface for your hand and are never going to come off or adjust by accident once they're on. Looking for £4 each for these with 6 up for sale in total, but of course the price will do down for anyone buying more than 1.

4 - G&P 'Tangodown' vertical foregrips: Same nice G&P polymer, look great and modern, particularly ideal for the 'thumb-break' style of shooting that magpul likes to promote, though they'll work the normal way as well. The QD spring levers make getting these on and off rails incredibly quick and yet they lock in solidly once in the right place. As you can see, have to of these for sale, asking for £8 each, or less if you want them both.

All prices do not include P&P or Paypal fees (paypal being the only method of payment I can accept I'm afraid). Please do PM me with any offers you'd like to make or questions you might have, though I'm afraid I'm not looking for any swaps exchanges at this time, but I will lower the prices if you're buying multiple items.

Thank you for looking.

Got hold of an updated picture in some better light:

P1000999.jpg

Prices dropped to the following:

• PTS MOE Stock - £30
  • G&P VLTOR MOD Stock - £20
  • G&P Ladder rail covers - £2.50 each
  • G&P Tangodown VFGs - £6 each

Again, P&P and paypal fees aren't included but there is a bit of negotiating room here and I'm open to any offers anyone might want to make.

Archived