G&P Parts for all kinds GBB rifles

Having recently bought myself 2 new WOC rifles, I've got a few spare bits that have just been taken straight from them since I'll be replacing the parts in question with my own choices of upgrades; so suffice to say they're pretty much as brand new as it gets. Never been anywhere except on the guns and in my room, and the guns themselves only just turned up today (04 OCT 10).

aaa-TDGrip-1.png

1. G&P Tangodown style pistol grips - These will be compatible with WA, WE and KJW rifles (as well as any china clone guns out there) as well as RS rifles, since they are RS spec and all kind of GBBr use basically the same method for attaching the grip; very quick and easy to install as well. WE's I believe require some minor modification, but it's not much.

The awesome thing about these grips, other than the cool looks and steady hold it gives to the rifle, is that the little notch sticking out just below the trigger guard covers up the annoying little cavern that is left at the rear end of most standard style trigger guards. Using a stock US M4 style grip this can really bite in to the top of your middle finger after a while where the two meet, however this painful problem is eliminated by this particular type of pistol grip.

- Have 2 of these for sale, looking for £15 each for them which is inclusive of P&P, though not the paypal fees.

aaa-P1010006-2.jpg

2. G&P 7" outer barrel with appropriate length inner barrel, the classic barrel length for turning your rifle in to a 'stubby killer', ideally suited for indoor CQB usage. Will fit any WA system GBBr, be it WA, G&P, or any china clone, worst case with some chinese guns it might require some shims or filing, but this will only be on a very few models. Note: This does not come with the displayed hop unit, however it does come with an appropriate length fake gas tube, which is not pictured.

- Asking £20 + P&P and Paypal fees for the set of inner + outer barrel with gas tube. Never had a bb through them, taken fresh off the gun and top notch G&P build quality.

Not currently looking for any swaps/exchanges as I need all the cold hard cash I can get my hands on for my current project. Also, if anyone's interested in any other external accessories for their guns, I've got various magpul/tangdown goodies for sale in my other thread here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=190280

All the parts came off the same guns as the above ones did, so are in the same brand new condition. Any offers you would like to make, questions you have or anything else please feel free to PM or reply to me here.

Thank you for your time.

Updated image correctly detailing you're getting with the 7" barrel set:

P1000996JPG.jpg

As you can see, has some pretty nice Noveske trademarks on the outer. The inner is a 220mm, standard 6.08mm bore but being G&P it's straight as a die, extremely smooth inside and I've now put about 30 bbs down it, surprisingly accurate for the length. As mentioned before, the faux gas tube is the correct length for this outer, so if you already have your flash hider and gas block this set is all you'll need to do the complete change over to a 7" stubby killer style weapon.

Price drops to £10 each for the pistol grips (bearing in mind there might be a slight delay with shipping since I'm waiting on delivery of the correct removal tool) and £15 for the inner/outer/gas tube set, add P&P and fees to both of those.

Finally got the pistol grips sorted, updated photos:

P1000997.jpg

Another note about them I only just discovered, on top of all the other great features of these grips, they also have a handy battery storage space inside. Dropping the price down to include the P&P within the £10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived