$3 KWC Desert Eagle mags

steaktipz

I was just browsing through airsoft atlanta's clearance section, and saw this:

Desert Eagle mags

$3 for each mag. I myself don't own a KWC desert eagle, but for all who do, this looks like a great investment. I'm pretty sure it's not a scam or rip off, because I've been a regular visitor to airsoft atlanta for a few years, and I saw the price lower from 40, t0 30, to 10, and now to 3 dollars first hand. I just wanted to share this with forum members/KWC desert eagle owners so they didn't miss out.

-Andrew

keep in mind guys, the CO2 version has much stronger recoil springs and a heavier, metal, slide. i remember when i put a metal slide/barrel assembly onto a green gas only KWC DE that the gun no longer cycled properly with green gas and cool down happened really quickly.

so, if you happen to have the green gas version, cool, but if you have the CO2 version, you cant reliably use these mags.

however, that wont stop me from buying a hundred of them.

they probably only have, like, 3.

however, that wont stop me from buying a hundred of them.

they probably only have, like, 3.

I ordered 5 at 11:00 am eastern and they were shipped out today cost was 15.00 for the mags and 12.00 for the shipping, due on the 3ed. I just hope they fit my SIIS DE

Just got the mags in, the SIIS 50 cal DE is a KWC mag, tried all 5 and they work great, I know that the blowback system in this gun is western arms magna system, looks like they just modified it to use the KWC mags. Thanks Steaktipz for the posting, I never thought I would find extra mags for this gun and sure not at 3.00 each. and thanks to Airsoft Atlanta for selling them at the price listed, even though it was a mistake. Now I will have to go back and buy some stuff from them at full price.

Archived