Lonex 360rd Flash Magazine for M4 - Cable winder

I recently played a game of airsoft where there was only a couple of us defending a position against a horde of invaders. Needless to say my trusty winding finger gave up and I got cramp in it! So when I heard about a new magazine that you could wind fully in 5 secs and then not have to wind again I just had to try them out.

Not too sure if anyone has these in stock over here - not seen them, a good friend in HK sent a box of them over for me.

The winder unit is housed in a lovely blue-steel metal shell, some may not like this but on the whole I do. The metal shell has a seem running down one side with a tiny phillips screw on the side, could easily be changed to a torx/hex

The magazine itself is slightly longer than a standard hi-cap but hardly noticable.

How it works!!

After you've charged the winding mechanism, you notice that only 30 or so BB's get loaded into the spring chamber, once you start firing as soon as a BB leaves the mag another gets loaded, and so on till you've done the 360...

Overall I'm pretty impressed, as long as they hold up, the steel cable is pretty strong I think I'll ditch my old high-caps.

Here's some pics:

post-10010-12890728313865_thumb.jpg

post-10010-12890728512607_thumb.jpg

post-10010-12890728663783_thumb.jpg

post-10010-12890728819094_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrpugster