TLP TL-15 Ultimate LCD Lightweight Battery Intellicharger FS

Jonesy

Given that I'm selling everything else, I really can't see a valid reason to keep my awesome charger, so here it is for sale.

I've had it for two years, and it's like new. Comes with all the original components. I'll use the Redwolf specs from here-

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=10869

"This ultimate charger has the capability to charge every type of battery from 1 - 15 cell configurations, from 110mah through 3300mah. Advanced MOSFET pulse charge technology ensures a more optimal charge. It also has a built-in intelligent fast discharge function. LCD display to monitor charging progress and battery amperage at any point. Capable of charging Ni-MH or Ni-CAD batteries. The top of the line TLP charger you can buy.

Input : AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz

Output : 1.5V-27V

80 WATTS

Remember to fully discharge batteries with the built in discharger before you recharge to ensure a healthy life for your batteries."

This will charge just about any Nicad or Nimh battery you can throw at it, safely and automatically, and has a built in discharger to insure complete charges and storage safety. The LCD allows you to throttle the speed you charge at, and also tells you exactly how much juice you've put into your battery.

Charges from a wall outlet, but includes the DC adapter that will allow you to charge it from your vehicle at a game. Mini/Large Adapter included also.

I'd like $55 shipped. USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.

TLP-TL15-L.jpg

( Pictures available upon request, but it's the exact model pictured on the link above, and is in just as good shape. )

Archived