Unicorn AKSU with extras!

Armourpiercing

Excuse the post format, i'm using my mobile and it's very basic. Selling one unicorn AKSU. This was the absolute best looking ACM AK that was released. This model has been fitted with a TM gearbox and motor which has been wired for deans and fitted with metal bushings, a guarder black hop rubber (i think, def. after-market not ACM) and a top end LCT steel cocking lever. Great shooter, externally the only marks are to the fire selector where it is scratched from the pliers slipping while being installed. The finish is a proper electro-steel type not a cheap paint job as on most other AK'S & the difference is amazing and the real wood foregrip is fantastic in finish. Included will be one black '74 hi-cap, a full steel PBS-1 suppressor , a real deal AKSU sling & a decent 8.4v battery plus the deans to wire it in (but the gun can fit a 14.2v stick or lipo if you choose). Power is a standard 280fps average I'm asking £140 plus postage for the lot or £100 plus postage for just the gun and mag. If you do not have a vcra defence please do not reply, no splits or swaps other than those mentioned. AP.

Archived