AUG Custom

WhiteHawksan

Ok so here we have an AUG for sale, unfortunately it's been sat at the back of a cupboard for far too long and I no longer have the inclination to get it all sorted

So from back to front TM Black Body, TM gearbox with Guarder Metal Bushings, G&P M120 motor and wired to deans. There is a small hole drilled in the back of the receiver next to the sling swivel as I originally used it with an external battery. I can fill the hole if needed. Gearbox is ticking over fine.

Not sure what make front end we have a mish-mash of varying project AUG's (there are at 3 others that are not for sale just this one gets no love) so expect somewhere between a mix of TM, Guarder and ICS and JG parts. I know the flashider is ICS, outer barrel is JG i think and receiver is TM. The threads on the outer barrel have been teflon taped to provide a better seal as the JG barrel didn't seat all that well, none of which is visible once assembled. Grub screw that secures the outer to the receiver is a little worn as well but holds as long as you don't shake the rifle by the flash hider!

Lonex 6.03 650mm tightbore (madbull black python clone I believe, made in TW, performed well enough) needs to be cut down, or a bore up kit installed. I was going to cut it down, but you know have a choice :D guarder metal hop unit, guarder clear hop rubber and element H-nub installed, have the original guarder nub and the black H-nub included.

It could do with an Iban speed nipple too. Although you'll have to source your own. (Its a metal replacement for the hop feed as the original warps in time)

Hasn't had a single round through it since the gearbox was lovingly rebuilt and re-shimmed with guarder shims :lol:

Basically I haven't had a chance to put it all back together and I don't really fancy it as a gun anymore, I have a range of mags available as well. I can provide a battery (wired to deans) and a deans charger adapter if needed or a deans to Large Tamiya lead to use large tamiya external batteries. I can also build a lead out of 14AWG high strand silly-cone wire to run to a battery sling to your choice of connector.

This currently has an UNMODIFIED inner back plate. This is usually cut to allow greater space in the battery compartment.

As well as this, if people are erring towards the asking price I have a selection of MagPuls I can put on any Mags and it has a custom foregrip with a guarder steel grip catch and a cut rubber grip as I found the original slippery when wet and using gloves.

The odd mark and scratch and nick as to be expected from a skirmished rifle, I built it, upgraded it and just couldn't quite get back into it. Again if towards the asking price, I can sand and repaint the receiver to a flat black. Also the pistol grip is from a JG (the TM one was taken off when the phantom kit went on, then the phantom kit came off and the enhanced JG grip went on) and is OD again can be sanded and painted if you make a good offer.

For all this? Seeing as you have to assemble it yours, £200 all in with 2 mags of your choice (hi or mid) battery solution of your choice and delivered via courier. I can accept paypal, bank transfer or cash (at your own risk) I have plenty of positive feedback from many sales and trades and purchases .

No picture yet as my cameras batteries are flat (typical) PM me for fastest response, I will check back here to see any comments as I can, please note I will not split this until at least the bulk of it is gone.

Totally open to offers or part-ex's or swaps (mostly guns tho, not looking for much in the way of gear at all)

• 2 weeks later...

well, guess we'll make it £180 all in

still open to offers or trades

the speed nipple (recommended for all AUG's) it does work fine, I'd just recommend adding one as this being fairly well used chances are it's starting to warp, the problem being that the mags are made of a tougher plastic that then feed lip, so it warps the more its used, its a gradual thing and you won't notice until it stops feeding right, although I use mine with TM mids and it's still feeding fine before it went off for a service.

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=4021

• 4 weeks later...

I'm after a G3 or SR-25 now, so funds would be useful. Will now sell for 160 or nearest offer, open to swaps still, you never know what might tempt me, however gear wise I am only looking for a Flyye Single Point V2 in Black or Ranger Green or a MagPul MS2 Single Point sling in Black or Foliage Green. I am happy to listen to offers as I really fancy a G3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived