Sun Projects M40 spares

Accessory/Make: Sun Projects M40 parts

Condition: Used, but very good

Size: (for Clothing)

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £200 inc posted and paypal

Pictures: See below

Hello,

This is a long shot, as these rifles are very rare. When I had my Sun Projects M40 I also was on the look out for spares, these are the spares that I picked up over the years. As you can see all that is missing is a stock and you’ll have a new rifle.

Included are, Outer barrel, inner barrel, trigger mech, bolt handle, another spare bold handle in a box, 2 * gas cylinders, spare cylinder head, 2 * pistons, various springs, spring guide. I think that one of the gas cylinders could be rebuild as a spring cylinder, as they are fully strippable. I also have found some mags, which are not pictured.

If I remember I paid well over £500 to collect all these parts from various parts of the world, I’m willing to let them all go for £200 inc postage and paypal. Like I said all you need to do is to add a stock and you have a fully working Sun Projects M40, one of the nicest, reliable and solid airsoft rifles ever made. I was planning on making my own stock, but if I remember correctly a real M700 stock would fit.

IMAG0664.jpg

IMAG0665.jpg

IMAG0666.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived