Considering selling up!

BigRedJ

I've basically screwed my back up permanently, cant run! I've been hoping to get better enough to play and have kept hold of my equipment, but time to be honest with myself and let someone else enjoy my nice toys! and find a new hobby where I can sit down!

Please read the descriptions below, I think I've added most details, I spent a lot of time and money on these and yes I know I'll never get back what I spent in importing bits, buying guns, time modifying, research etc, but please no stupid offers! PM me any questions or if you want to talk on the phone I'll give you my number.

ICS Automatic Electric Rifle M4 RIS

Full colt markings, King Arms CASV front end with an 8 cell custom battery fitted around the new barrel in the front and a Noveske spitting pig flash hider, a sopmod stock on the back, internally it has a tight bore barrel and madbull shark hop rubber, systema piston head, spring etc, lower gearbox is stock. also has two ICS 450 magazines with origional magpul grips, matching Hurricane 551 Holo Sight (Red Dot Scope), front end, stock and sight are professionally pained in Krylon grey showing scuffs but that adds to the look! A lot of work went into this gun! also has an ares (star) gun case those are £85! £490 ono for a lot of equipment.

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1683.JPG

Tokyo Marui Automatic Electric Rifle M14 SOCOM

completely standard, these DONT need any modification! shoots great, in superb condition, a few rub areas on the body but in A1 condition complete with two TM hicap magazines £300 ono

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

Tokyo Marui GBLK Hi-Capa 5.1

with 2 magazines, and Elite Reinforced Loading Nozzle & Piston head

£70 as is, or £90 with a large can of gas and ali camo gun case.

IMG_1672.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

CB625 chronoscope complete with optional bore guide £30 ono

J Tech TAC M7 assault vest in OD in superb condition, complete with M4 panel, Pistol panel, Grenade/utility panel, giving you every carrying option! £60 ono

IMG_1694.JPG

Guarder M2000 Submachine Gun Bag used but in great condition, no rips etc, just a little greyed for use £20 ono

IMG_1686.JPG

Bolle Goggles, with clear, tinted and amber lenses £20 ono

IMG_1687.JPG

all available for collection or drop off from Derby, if you need it couriering then there would be a cost but personally I'd prefer collection because then you can see everything working etc. and I know who i'm selling to.

I've just found my firefox throat mic and a cobra radio so I'll chuck those in for £80 total with the Vest if anyone likes

IMG_1697.JPG

Its a cobra radio, the tape is just covering the removal of the call button! when its tucked away in your vest you dont want it going off all the time! the call button you use is on the mic set :)

works well and fits spot on in the top pocket of the vest

Archived