WTS: 2 AGM M4s, one SPR both NPAS'd!

DEVGRU14

Howdy people, so due to ridiculous family ######/college costs, I unfortunately have to sell my 2 gas M4s.

The first one is just your standard M4, its got a Classic Army RAS on it, an AABB Colt Trademarked lower receiver, and ARMS #40 flip up rear sight, as well as the original carry handle. Inside it has an Element NPAS valve, a G&P Bolt Catch, and an Element Bolt carrier. For this one I would like $200 obo

The second, is my frankengun. Meant to be a MK12 Mod 0, this gun was sort of an impulse buy after reading "Lone Survivor." I purchased an AGM M4 with an Element NPAS, as well as a Matrix MK12 Mod 0 kit from Evike, a 5 piece 5KU steel barrel, a 5KU aluminum hop up chamber, an AABB 6.04mm 509mm Inner Barrel, as well as a Tasco 3-9x40 Illuminated rifle scope. All this comes out to around $430, I have all the original M4 parts to revert it and will split up if necessary. Make an offer on this *suitcase* and we can talk.

Also I have 6 working, but most, very leaky AGM M4 mags, along with 2 parts ones, with some O-rings and other ######. I'm gonna say $20 each for the leakers and $10 for the *fruitcage*ed up ones, but then again make an offer.

36239_484300597684_710022684_6197614_5258074_n.jpg

Will have more pics up soon, thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived