Entire Chaos Space Marine army for sale.

FireKnife

For sale I have my entire Chaos Space Marine Army.

It is in a state of half painted, half not but all the models are complete with no breakages on them. The entire army is plastic with some useful conversions in it, nothing that looks cheaply put together at all.

The army consists of:

Painted

1 Kharn the Betrayer conversion

1 Slannesh Sorcerer conversion

8 Khorne Berzerkers (one Champion and one Plasma Pistol)

9 Raptors (one meltagun and one Champion with Power Weapon)

10 Chaos Space Marines (heavy bolter, plasma gun and Champion)

1 Spare Champion model for above squad

1 Rhino

Unpainted

1 Cypher look a like model (used as a Lord)

1 Terminator Lord with Lightning Claws

1 Terminator Sorcerer

1 Sorcerer

1 Nurgle Lord with Wings and Lightning Possessed Claws

1 Nurgle Lord with Power Weapon

10 Chaos Space Marines (two plasma guns and Champion)

14 Plague Marines converted (some have old 4th edition possessed arms, plasma gun and flamer)

8 Chaos Space Marines converted with Dark Angels Veteran robed bodies (meltagun and Champion)

6 Plastic Obliterators (my own personal conversion that I enjoyed making)

5 Terminators

5 Terminators made with Dark Angels parts to make Fallen Terminators

Ideally this can make a legal army of about 2500 with about 6 HQ options that you can switch about and a few units left spare to suit your gaming style.

They will be sent in a nice card box filled with foam trays that is worth about £20 new and has been cut to fit the army in its entirety with space left over.

Now as this is probably worth about £200-300 odd I am after £95 posted or £99 if by Paypal. Pictures will be up very soon (Monday when I have the time) and this price is fixed for now.

As for trades and swaps the answer is no. Part exchange is also a no.

Any enquiries just ask, but if it about pictures you will be ignored as I will get them up when I have the time to.

'FireKnife'

Not the best but better than nothing for now.

pict04974.jpg

pict04983.jpg

pict04992.jpg

These are pictures of the trays full of models, as you can see there is some spaces as i did have other models in there that are sold. Will get more up tomorrow.

Please note due to Royal Mail screwing up one of the items i sent a few weeks ago this will be sent Special Delivery so it doesn't happen again.

'FireKnife'

Archived