http://www.varusteleka.fi/product/jackets-used-and-as-new/belgian-m56-congo-jacket-used/_2K70X3HEE&lang=en_US

3339.jpg

... probably the best used surplus jacket I've ever purchased. Bought from the above link two weeks ago; international shipping from Finland took one week (very fast). Great jacket, heavy material that's windproof and supposedly waterproof. These jackets were used throughout Africa during the 1950s and 1960s (and thus fit the No. 7 Commando impression very well). Giant pockets (fit my radio, dead rag, trench whistle, bag of BBs, gloves, and mag when we were mags out).

If anyone's interested in historical *suitcase*, I highly recommend it. Just don't wear MOLLE gear with it.

I also highly recommend the retailer. Even though they're in Finland, they're basically the AirsoftGI of military surplus gear and uniforms. Their presentation is great and they really know their stuff, and the staff are very helpful. The guy even picked out two jackets for me that were in the best shape. Great stuff.

• 1 month later...