Mass clearout

Smith5

I am selling off some of my airsoft kit and consumables. I found a better and faster way to drain my bank account and as such need the extra funds! All prices include postage (including appropriate insurance), packaging and paypal.

KSC G34 with upgrades £200

Metal slide and outer barrel (with trades)

Original KSC G17 frame with full Glock trades

Teflon lined tight bore inner barrel

Shooters design loading ramp

Brand new hop rubber

Airsoft surgeon power up floating valve

Shooters design steel impact hammer

Adjustable rear sight

Extended slide and magazine release catches

Choice of magazine base plate for the magazine (normal, normal wit trades, +2 extended grip, mag pull)

Enhanced piston cup (not currently fitted)

The usual KSC Glock accessories (loading ramp, hop key, manual)

Condition is practically mint as this GBB has only been used indoors a handfull of times. Performance is blistering and I would happily go up against AEGs with this on the rare occasions I have used it. I am not willing to split any of the parts on this one.

4 x KSC/KWA G17 length magazines with assorted base plates, all leak free and in basically as new condition. £20 each

UTG ambidextrous black paddle holster (will happily fit G34 or similar sized pistol and is fully adjustable), belt mounted. £6

Approx 3500 Madbull 0.25 g bb’s, biodegradeable £8

MGC G18 plus 1 x high cap and 1 x normal size magazine. Condition as to be expected from a classic GBB pistol. £60

Double M16 sized mag pouch, British S-95 DPM £6

Large British army S-95 DPM bergen (120 L possibly) including detachable side bags. £60 (collection only from Reading due to bulky size)

OD scrim net £5

Box of mixed KSC/KWA Glock spare parts (most internal springs, barrels, hop units and some other bits)£30

WW2 German reproduction set of MP40 OD mag pouches with black belt and “Gott Mit Uns” silver belt buckle. In used condition. £30

Prices are negotiable, photos can be provided on request for any of the kit listed here. Any questions just ask.

All RIF sales are naturally subject to proof of UKARA defence, and I will check thoroughly to satisfy myself I can legally sell to; I will refuse to sell if necessary.

Madbull BB's and German WW2 kit provisionally sold. I am having some issues getting onto Arnies at work in general at the moment, please bear with me if I am less than lightning fast at replying to PM's.

Also, for RIF sales, UKARA membership is preferred, but if you can prove your covered under the VCRA by another means I will be happy with that too.

Thanks

Please follow this link to the contents of the spares box. I need to check, but the hop adjusting key and loading ramp may be the one that is meant to go with the G34, and as such may not be included with the rest of the spares. Thanks

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/blacksmith5/IMAG0041.jpg

• 1 month later...

KSC G34 and all mags are now sold. Remaining bits as listed below, some with revised prices.

UTG ambidextrous black paddle holster (will happily fit G34 or similar sized pistol and is fully adjustable), belt mounted. £6

Approx 3500 Madbull 0.25 g bb’s, biodegradeable £8

MGC G18 plus 1 x high cap and 1 x normal size magazine. Condition as to be expected from a classic GBB pistol. £50

Double M16 sized mag pouch, British S-95 DPM £6

Large British army S-95 DPM bergen (120 L-ish possibly) including detachable side bags, all good condition. £50 (collection only, contact me for details)

OD scrim net £5

Box of mixed KSC/KWA Glock spare parts (most internal springs, barrels, hop units and some other bits)£30

Prices are negotiable, photos can be provided on request for any of the kit listed here. Any questions just ask.

All RIF sales are naturally subject to proof of VCRA defence, and I will check thoroughly to satisfy myself I can legally sell to; I will refuse to sell if I can't.

Archived