GBB's, AEG, Springers, Accessories

Shardik

Just like with my Kit and Gear sale *cough plug cough* I am selling what is left of my RIF's. Since I am getting out of playing regular airsoft I simply dont need all of these. All of my RIFs will be in superb condition unless I state otherwise and I always maintain them well, especially the GBB's.

All Items do not include postage, buyer will have to contribute unless picked up from the Newcastle area.

Paypal is preffered choice of payment but may accept others.

I WILL swap, but ONLY for a decent MP5 or MP5K (No cheapsoft and No TM)

Item: TM Desert Eagle

Condition: Brand New

FPS: Standard for TM

Price: £100

I bought this around Six month ago from a UK retailer. I am as more of a collector of GBB's than anything so apart from a few plinking sessions in the back garden, this has never been fired. It has probably had around 100 shots through it with 134a gas. It has the standard TM ABS body with Full Trademarks. This will come boxed with the origional mag.

Item: Tanaka M500 3+1 Inch Revolver

Condition: Brand New

FPS: Unknown.

Price: £150

Just like the above pistol, I bought this around 6 months ago from a foreign retailer and have only used it to plink with in the garden, So probably only around 50 shots through it. Now, This Revolver is pure sex, It has the FULL Smith and Wesson Trademarks and even has the stamps on the .500 calibre fake shells in the chamber. The body is a mix of Tanakas fine ABS and metal, and comes with a set of rubber grips. This has only been fired with 134a gas and has been well maintained. Comes boxed.

Item: Socom Gear M92f

Condition: Well Used, Needs some work

FPS: Unknown

Price: £75

This has been a well used sidearm for me for quite some time, Since it was released infact. It has an aftermarket threaded barrel, where the end of the barrel can be removed so the pistol looks 'normal' without it, and I added a set of TM Beretta grips to replace the horrible rubber marine grips. The origionals will still be included. This has full US Millitary trades on both the pistol and on the grips and a metal body. The paint has been worn away in areas that have seen the most use, like the safety catch but, this just adds to the realism. It will also come with the origional mag.

However, The pistol started having a few issues of its own, Sometimes, and only sometimes, when I would pull the trigger, it would fire off a few shots, and sometimes a large burst of maybe 10 shots in one trigger pull. I dont know what this issue is, but, its there. Im sure it is easily fixed as its probably just an issue with the trigger mech. Also, the mag has sprung a slight leak.

I will add a GP Socom style suppressor to this.

Item: KWA Mac11

Condition: As New

Price: £50

I actually bought this to be used as a sniper backup but, Since I totally and utterly suck as a Marksman, then this just ended up sitting in my cupboard, not seeing any use at all. It has only been used in one game and plinked in the garden once or twice, so probably only 500 rounds through it. It is totally standard in every regard and has an ABS body. It will come with one long mag. I will also throw in a pantac belt holster which fits this snuggly.

Item: Glock HERA Carbine kit

Price: £180

I put this little piece together to be my urban Primary weapon, shame its going because I love it. It has only been used twice so no more than 3500 shots through it and only ever used 134a gas. It is as well maintained as my other weapons so the condition is in superb. The glock itself is a KWA Glock19 with a metal slide and outerbarrel. I will include 5 standard KWA Glock19 mags, 3 of which have magpuls attached to the baseplates (which do not affect the operation). the HERA itself will come with a set of Magpul MBUS flip sights in black, with a KA shorty vertical grip.

This carbine is a super little cqb beast, its shorter than most SMGs and far more reliable (being a KWA Glock) and it double taps like a *badgeress*.

I will not split the Glock from the HERA nor will I split the mags, Unless the carbine itself goes seperatley.

Please, PM Me for faster response

Item: China M3 Shottie (TM Replica)

Condition: Used, good condition

I cant actually remember who manufactures this...Anyway, its the TM replica that you can get from most UK Retailers. It was origionally the 'Entry' version, which has the short barrel and the full stock, however I bought a genuine TM Pistol grip and popped that on instead. It will still come with the origional stock however. I have around 10 shells for this (maybe 12) which are mostly china made, and a Cordura shell holster which I stuck onto the side with super glue (its a strong as nails, it wont come off and looks awesome) this will hold 5 shells.

I sprayed this with Tan Krylon and gave it a Tan dusting to finish it off, to go with my kit at that time. The asking price includes all the shells, the shell holder and both stocks.

Item: Kart BAR 10 Sniper Rifle

FPS: 400-410

Price: £110

I bought this a couple of years ago for an event and only used it twice, No more than 100 shots through it. Im a rubbish sniper, nuff said. It has a sexy and proffessionaly done Krylon job, consisting of an OD layer with Brown dusted over through a mess type cloth. It will come with a GP Replica M3 Scope, both low and high mounts, GP Harris bipod replica and a GP Stock cheek rest in OD.Also this will come with the one standard mag. Internally it is totally standard and being a china replica, has a 400-410 average FPS heavy BB's.

Adding Accessories..

I will swap only for a Glock with a metal slide and outerbarrel or a decent MP5, or part ex. That includes the guns above.

Buyer adds a contribution to postage and prices might be negotiable, but no silly offers.

Reply only Via PM Please.

Item: Replica ELCAN Spectre, Black

This is both unused and in 'as new condition'. It comes with a set of new batteries. This is the 4x zoom version with the green illuminated reticule.

Item: GP AN/PEQ 2

Condition: As New, Kryloned

This is both unused and in 'as new' condition, The only thing is I have sprayed this to match my HK 416. It has had a spray with Tan krylon with a light dusting of btown. The dials and laser stickers ect have NOT been painted over and are still perfectly visable. This will come with both pressure pads. This is the Red laser version with the flashlight. Anyone who has seen one of these in person knows that they are a fantastic replica of the real one. Both the laser and the flashlight are of typical GP High quality.

It takes and comes with AA batteries.

Item: GP M500 RAS Scorpian Flashlight

Condition: As New, Kryloned

This was sprayed to match the above PEQ box for my 416, So, as above it is unused and in as new condition except for the paint. It has never been used and only ever charged once. It will come fully boxed with the charger. This is a very powerful light, easily on par with many surefire products and will illuminate any dark room or corridor like it was a floodlight. A VERY handy tool for urban and CQB. Or for just blinding people during night games.

Item: GP Aimpoint, with GP WIlcox mount

Condition: Used, Kryloned

Splits: No

Selling both of the above since I dont use them anymore. They have been kryloned to match the other accessories and have been used on a regular basis, the paint has hardly chipped away though. I Removed the flip covers on the aimpoint, but not the rings, for that 'tactical SF' look. The optic will need new batteries. I will NOT split the wilcox from the aimpoint.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived