Redwolf's customor policy

RainerSoft

Its not only the nozzle thats a problem.

I have fired around 100rounds with my inokatsu M4 superversion and now it stopped firing!

The BB just stack up inside and just roll out of the barrel!

Not great news for a rifle I paid 1000$ for.

I have contacted Redwolf and send around 40 mails to Andy Ho at Redwolf.

I get dodgy answers and i see no effort on Redwolf`s part to solve the matter.

They stall time and wont take responsibility for anything.

My friend has also bought the Ino M4 2011 and his gun will only fire single shots.

It seems to be the spring , and it has been like that since he took it out of the box.

So for a summary.

1) My inokatsu has stopped working after 100 rounds, got to play half a game.

Redwolf and Andy Ho wont give any solution to promt and smoothly way to solve the matter.

I have sent 40 mails and been trying to make them take some responsibility for 3 weeks.

2) My friends problem could probably be solved by sending him a fire selector or just a new spring.

He has been down the same road as I regarding the poorly customer service at Redwolf.

So , where does this leave Redwolf ? so called "leader of the pack".

I can only use the rights given to my , and let everyone know how poorly they have treated my as a customer.

And believe me, i am!

For them i am probably worth around 4000$ annually. I cant understand why they wont be interested in my money???

But ok, i will spend them at WGC,Ehobby etc instead.

And if you are interested to ensure that you don't get it from behind while they take you money.

I encouraged you to do the same.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

You should change the stock hammer spring by a 150% G&P hammer spring if you want to access the full auto mode on your Inokatsu 2011 M4.

If you are using the Prowin V2 mag, you must install the "gas route bucking "O" joint" (change the existing lip gas of your mag with this "O" joint). That way things may get improved a lot.

Make sure that you have correctly greased and lubed the dedicated parts of your Ino. The maintenance of your replica has a important impact on the reliability of the M4.

When I got my INO 2011 yesterday, I realized that it was very "dry", and I needed to grease and lube it before using it.

For your information, here is my kit list when I got my Ino :

GP-ACC-817B G&P Installation Tool Set 1

GP-ACC-WP115 G&P WA Reinforced 150% Spring & Pin Set 1

PW-PT-GRB-02 Pro-Win Magazine Gas Route Bucking ( 0 / Twin ) 2

RAT-WA-BOLT-016 RA Tech Piston O-Ring for WA M4 Series ( Red ) 3

RAT-WA-BOLT-020 RA-Tech NPAS w/ Tool Set for WA GBB M4 1

RAT-WA-FS-003M RA-Tech 363mm 6.03 Complete Hop-Up & Inner Barrel Set for WA GBB M4 1

Last but not least, you will have to "open" / dismantle your M4 often in order to provide the maintenance your INO deserves.

Cheers,

(Sorry for my english, i am french)

I too experienced atrocious customer service from RedWolf, and again the person involved was Andy Ho.

First off, they ignored all my emails. Only after filing a Paypal dispute did they respond. After that, AH made a promise about reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses that he then broke.

If you're buying parts, and they all ship out together and they're the right ones, RW can be very fast.

But if there are any complications with the order, watch out!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well once my order was pending for around three days. During that entire time they took the payment but never sent me any emails telling me what was wrong. Until I filed a Paypal dispute they didn't care. Then they finally started giving me some reasons and they tried to get me to close the dispute so they would ship the order. Imagine how it woulda turned out if I left the dispute as is huh? Good thing I got my order after like two weeks. Worst service ever. Go to ehobbyasia or something. At least they ship out their orders on time.

I stopped buying at Redwolf about two years ago (I was a relatively recurent customer) when they sent me a revolver with heavy traces of uses and even scratches on it. I sent them pictures and asked either for an important price reduction or the return of the item at their cost. They refused both proposals. In a word they sold me a second-hand good for the price of a new one and were not willing to even consider a solution.

Never again, ever...

I purchased a custom TM GBB pistol from them a couple years ago that was seized by US customs (probably for not having an orange tip). Despite company policy stating that they have a money-back guarantee if items are seized that a replacement will be shipped or that money will be refunded, neither of these things happened. After six, SIX, months of deliberation with Redwolf and dealing with their circle talk and their insistance that the item was not seized and that it was just taking a long time to get with me (six month ship time???), I lost patience and canceled the charge on my credit card. This was even after I sent them a photograph of the empty shipping package that said that the contents of the package were seized by US Customs.

Very, very disappointed with Redwolf. Never ordering from them again. I highly recommend avoiding Redwolf.

Archived