WTS: KJW M1911, BHI serpa, guarder infinite motor

sigmaboy

i haven't had the time to play lately, and even if i did i don't need half the !@&% i've accumulated, so i'm trying to sell off some of it to help pay for a new osprey hydropack. i've been out of the airsoft scene for a while now, so if prices have changed on any of the items let me know and we can adjust them accordingly, so all prices are negotiable.

well here's the stuff:

short type guarder infinite torque up motor: hasn't seen much use, and it's one hell of a motor- $30 shipped

real Black Hawk Industries 1911 SERPA holster: comes with belt attachment, paddle attachment, and the strike MOLLE attachment-$35 shipped

DSC05035.jpg

NC Star red/green reflex sight as seen in COD4: red/green, 4 different reticles, lens cover, just needs new batteries- $12 shipped

DSC05031.jpg

MAG AK74 bakelite midcaps: barely used, never overloaded for left loaded for long periods of time- 5 for $35 shipped

DSC05027.jpg

G&P & TM midcaps: not sure which is which so i have to sell them together. the G&P is 130 rounds, the TM is 68 rounds- $12 shipped for both

DSC05028.jpg

random mp5 hicap- $7 shipped

DSC05029.jpg

pistol case: i think it came with a HFC m9- $7 shipped

DSC05034.jpg

KJW M1911 tactical with 2 GG mags and 1 (leaky) co2 mag: slide has a little scratch on it (see picture number 2), outer barrel is broken, so you need a new one of those, but blooddrunk is selling one that should be compatible for $16 shipped (http://www.reddog20.com/virginiaairsoft/ipb/index.php?/topic/10163-wts-nearly-complete-set-of-1911-parts/page__p__134100__fromsearch__1entry134100)- OFFER AWAY, NO SET PRICE JUST WANT TO GET RID OF IT.

DSC05036.jpg

DSC05038.jpg

Hitech NIMH/nicad smart charger: has small and large connector, will charge anywhere from 2-10 cells, built in discharger, great charger- $20 shipped

DSC05039.jpg

I need $50 in my paypal by tomorrow (5/29) so offer away on it.

Archived