ATS 7.62 Modular Chest Harness

This is an ATS .308 chest rig in Coyote Brown, in very good condition. I am the second owner, although it does not look like the original owner used it very much. The rig has 4 internal mag pouches that each hold one .308 magazine or whatever else you can shove in there. The front is covered with MOLLE webbing and there are three columns of MOLLE on each side of the magazine pouch. This rig has a very comfortable, adjustable H-harness. Here is a link to the ATS website:

http://www.atstacticalgear.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=ST-3181

Included:

-ATS 7.62 Modular Chest Harness

-ATS padded shoulder strap covers (very nice)

-2x ATS vertical GP pouches (perfect for a tool kit, a bag of BB's, medical supplies, or even a small nalgene water bottle)

*notice: When I got the rig the shock cord tops for the pouches were missing. I am including some that I had lying around, but be aware that I only have three (one is missing) and they are not original. However, I guarantee they will work perfectly well.*

P1020808.jpg

This is very high quality gear and a great solution for carrying your 7.62 magazines. ATS is one of my favorite gear makers, I just decided I'd rather carry my SCAR-H magazines on my plate carrier.

These go for between $110 and $120 new without the pouches or pads, so I'd like to get $95 shipped for it, considering it's in great shape. Only trades I'll accept are 80's Russian uniforms.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived