OD MOLLE Pouch clearout + Flyye Gen 2 FAPC with cummerbund

Shriven

First up, a Tactical Tailor triple pistol pouch. No pouch covers, but kydex inserts are still lovely and tight :) Super HSLD.

Comes with the required MALICE clips.

£15 posted and paypalled

P1010262.jpg

TWO WAS Triple STANAG shingles. Bungee retention but they're also non slip coated inside. £15 each posted and paypalled.

P1010260.jpg

One Jtech pistol mag pouch, in OD, like the one below. Can take two 1911 mags or 1 of any other 9mm style magazine.

£6 posted and paypalled

549.jpg

One BULLE Rapid Dump Pouch. Big bugger, can hold a fair few mags, and has an elastic drawstring mouth on it. Mags go in, mags don't come out unless you tell them to. Can be fitted to MOLLE, or to a duty belt.

£7 posted and paypalled

P1010263.jpg

One WAS Adjustable radio pouch. It's pretty adjustable, I've had iddy biddy 446s in there and my stonking great UHF P110 in it ( ALSO FOR SALE!). Nice and secure, nice and simple.

£10 posted and paypalled.

P1010261.jpg

Two BULLE Frag Pouches. Velcro or clip closure. I've put velcro covers on the velcro bits so that you CAN actually choose between them, rather than you either having velcro, or having velcro AND clip closure.

£6 posted and paypalled.

P1010268.jpg

One Flyye Gen 2 FAPC with cummerbund. THIS HAS BEEN SPRAYED. The original OD is quite bright, so it got a blasting. Comes with the nice and rigid foam plates.

Due to postage awkwardness and original cost, I'm asking £80 posted and paypalled for this.

P1010264.jpg

Willing to do deals on multiple lots ( don't expect vast amounts off though, it's all priced to shift already). Will look at offers, but don't take the pish, eh?

PM for quickest response!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FAPC is now £70 posted and paypalled.

Frag pouches are £4.50 posted and paypalled each

WAS triple shingles are £12.50 posted and paypalled each

Single pistol is £4.50 posted and paypalled.

MAP pack remains at that price due to its bulk.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived